84 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
spakse says

It would be interesting to listen to hits and to be inspired. ;)

447 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Depard says

Online radio with AJ items?:D Who will listen watermarked audio?:D

84 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
spakse says

That’s interesting and who has what opinion. What think about it Moderators? Is it possible at all?

21 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Yarche says

+1

Radio – it’s a good idea. I spend a lot of time looking for music for my videos .

705 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition
+3 more
LucaFormicola says

Very interesting idea.. Especially for them that has no “big name” here, you know, everyday, all day long, all new items of the day..

572 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
tacoMusic says

Just dreaming here, but a service where random tracks are played like a simplified Spotify would be amazing – imagine buyers seeing a running playlist on the side of what is being played and what they heard previously so you they could add your track to their ‘cart’.

And then, and then…! :)

922 posts Go Acoustic!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
jhunger says

Online radio with AJ items?:D Who will listen watermarked audio?:D

I would :). I don’t listen to near as many AJ tracks as I’d like to because for each one I have to specifically click around to get to playing a tune. Not hard, but it requires being on the site and interaction every few minutes. If I could just have random songs (maybe filtered by genre) in the background when I’m at work/car/yardwork/etc. I would definitely listen to a lot more AJ music.

1000 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
simaudio says

I think it’s a great idea! It would be great to just have it playing in the background while your are working on other things.

The thing is I know it sounds strange but I don’t really hear the watermark when I’m listening to files, it’s like I kind of mentally block it out and just listen to the content, if the watermark is too loud then you don’t really have a choice but I quite like the sound of her voice, haha

I sometimes wonder what she looks like :bigsmile:

748 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
guitarjock says

I also think it’s a great idea. And now that you have me thinking about it, I wonder if it would be possible to just create the streaming site on my own. I have a website that I am not using and it is paid for until October this year. I wonder if I could rearrange and recode the site as an AJ streaming site. I may try to put this in motion. It’s in the idea stages right now. I may kick it into motion.

748 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
guitarjock says

Ok. I decided to give this AJ Radio idea a shot. However, I have decided to do it using YouTube.

Here’s a link to the first AudioJungleLatest videocast on YouTube:

AudioJungle Latest Corporate Vol 1 Part 1 – http://youtu.be/rI7E6XtZ7qM

I will be doing these several times a week. I hope you enjoy them.

by
by
by
by
by
by