There is a user who is offering his coding services in the PSD section of the site. Is this ok to do? Would You do that?
I know I wouldn’t, so thought I ask You guys what You think.
I think that it´s ok if he intends to code the psd-theme and sell it on themeforest.
I guess I wasn’t clear enough. The user is not the author of any template, he is just a regular user who is offering his coding services of other people templates.
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Won a Competition
- Author was Featured
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- United States
- Author has had an Item Featured
I don’t think it’s okay at all, personally. I’d be pretty pissed if someone posted something like that on my PSDs page.
Aha, now i understand. It´s not okay.
Well someone did that on one of my items on on someones else item too, so…it’s not like I’m very pissed off but it’s just doesn’t feel right for me.
Should I do something about it?
Should I flag it as negative?
Imo you should.
why is that bad? He is making an offer. I don’t see anything wrong with that. Are you guys wound up so tight that you just can’t say, “it’s not ok to ask that” and just let it go?
if you refer to this: http://themeforest.net/item/website-template/34521
i asked, in another forum thread, if anyone is interested in coding it.
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars