866 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
MichalskiMusic says

I am a fairly new author here so please forgive me if I missed a thread on this somewhere. I did search for it.

I have two logos sitting in the approval queue. They have not progressed since about 9 hours ago (one is at 99% and one is at 100%) and I haven’t seen any other new logos pop up on the home page during this time. I have seen other things approved.

Do logo/idents normally take longer at the end of the cycle? Is there an order they do things, like music, then sound effects, etc.? Or is this just one of those things and I should just go write some more? OK, I know I should just go write some more, but if anyone has insight into this, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

720 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
FxProSound says

For now all the files are going in the same order. Besides of the fact that progress bars for logo, music and sfx for each type are different than submission time, they meet all in the final point in right order. No change of progress bar means that no one is reviewing now. Weekends are always slower, give the people time for rest :)

866 posts
+2 more
MichalskiMusic says

Thanks for your quick response!

866 posts
+2 more
MichalskiMusic says

...and on the front page it goes. :-) Thanks again!

by
by
by
by
by
by