43 posts
  • Russian Federation
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Tiero-Music says

How in your opinion? This kind of music can be use somewhere? :))

http://audiojungle.net/item/never-give-up/5249602
24 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
Dream_Craft says

I think nothingwhere :) Because sound is weak and music is very old fashion, not modern. Like Amiga game musics, 8 bit modules.. Maybe this track can use in Indigame oldschool type games.

43 posts
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
Tiero-Music says

I think nothingwhere :) Because sound is weak and music is very old fashion, not modern. Like Amiga game musics, 8 bit modules.. Maybe this track can use in Indigame oldschool type games.

Sadness :))) So, will be know! )

864 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
MichalskiMusic says

I don’t think the sound is weak at all. I think it’s a very good arrangement. However, I do think the sounds themselves are very retro sounding. I agree the track would work well in a game. Still a lot of possibilities as retro games like side scrollers are still selling well on smartphones and tablets.

I like it. It might sound a bit dated, but I still think it’s commercially viable and a good track to have in your portfolio.

43 posts
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
Tiero-Music says

I don’t think the sound is weak at all. I think it’s a very good arrangement. However, I do think the sounds themselves are very retro. I agree the track would work well in a game. Still a lot of possibilities as retro games like side strollers are still selling well on smartphones and tablets. I like it. It might sound a bit dated, but I still think it’s commercially viable and a good track to have in your portfolio.

Thanky you very much, Michael for your comment! I study the works which are popular here, and I see that this song is actually really weak by local standards… )

565 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Coriiander says

It’s all in the eye of the beholder. Personally I’m coming from a world of software development, including games, but also including the demo-scene in my younger years (late 80s, till mid-nineties). To me such sound like this, or typically like chiptune, adlib-sound, revives many good memories, and thus I can relate to this track. Music is emotion for me, and I think for most people. Even chiptune can bring up emotion in this matter. I definately do not find it weak; it’s energetic. Maybe when you compare it to other alike tracks, maybe. But that’s comparing apples with pears. There’s a subtle difference in this type of music ranging from ‘simple’ chiptune, to underground demoscene music, to retro-style music, etc.

Now, apart from me, but about your track. I do like it, I do however find it somewhat longwhile to be honest. At some point I fast-forwarded / scrolled ahead, and everything was just basically the same. That can be a matter of personal taste, I don’t know. All in all I just like the track. And yes, this type of sound can still very well be used. Not by the underground demo-scene though: they’re really not going to put down money for such a thing, regardless whether it’s good or bad. They’ll have it made themselves – something with honor.

A little bit of advise: don’t worry too much about what other people think of your “music”. A creative art.The only important thing is that it comes from you, you have fun and enjoy creating it. It should not matter if others like it; you have to like it. Really. Apart from that there’s also the production quality. Personally I think that’s a thing which can always be discussed. To get tips, learn things how to make it better for your next track, etc. About nowadays standards, that’s not the intention with a track like this.

43 posts
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
Tiero-Music says

It’s all in the eye of the beholder. Personally I’m coming from a world of software development, including games, but also including the demo-scene in my younger years (late 80s, till mid-nineties). To me such sound like this, or typically like chiptune, adlib-sound, revives many good memories, and thus I can relate to this track. Music is emotion for me, and I think for most people. Even chiptune can bring up emotion in this matter. I definately do not find it weak; it’s energetic. Maybe when you compare it to other alike tracks, maybe. But that’s comparing apples with pears. There’s a subtle difference in this type of music ranging from ‘simple’ chiptune, to underground demoscene music, to retro-style music, etc.

Now, apart from me, but about your track. I do like it, I do however find it somewhat longwhile to be honest. At some point I fast-forwarded / scrolled ahead, and everything was just basically the same. That can be a matter of personal taste, I don’t know. All in all I just like the track. And yes, this type of sound can still very well be used. Not by the underground demo-scene though: they’re really not going to put down money for such a thing, regardless whether it’s good or bad. They’ll have it made themselves – something with honor.

A little bit of advise: don’t worry too much about what other people think of your “music”. A creative art.The only important thing is that it comes from you, you have fun and enjoy creating it. It should not matter if others like it; you have to like it. Really. Apart from that there’s also the production quality. Personally I think that’s a thing which can always be discussed. To get tips, learn things how to make it better for your next track, etc. About nowadays standards, that’s not the intention with a track like this.

Thanky you very much, Coriiander! In fact, a lot of it I know, but in addition to assessing the creativity I just want to be seen, in order to know, that I can ask for help or advice you :)

43 posts
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
Tiero-Music says
by
by
by
by