- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Author was Featured
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
This liquid part can be… how about colorful lines ? hummm. Epic.
I’d bet on Cinema 4D’s Thinking Particles + Hair Renderer
edit: The guy said he used Arnold renderer which I think makes it a Maya 3D particles system.
I tried to see if ThinkingParticles can achieve a same effect and I think it’s possible…with some depth of field and AE treatment it can look awesome!
My Cinema4D skillZ are so little I can just fallow GrayscaleGorilla step by step. My Core2 Duo is not good for particles Good job with your screen-shoots. Sweet
Your 2 main packages are about particles Learn C4D you’re awesome with Particular -the basics are not that different