6025 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

TAKE IT FROM ALL OF US : IT’S A WASTE OF TIME :) SERIOUSLY

Sherman, it seems traffic and referral efficiency depends on category. I noticed few of my files on there took like 6 months to approve and then no traffic too and started thinking it is no more worth. But certain category files works better – I mean the occasional referral income and a few sales from there are noticeable than other variety of files. We can assume this as compensation for time spent on adding there and other listing sites.

The sad part of AE is there are random people targeting only referral and making bulk uploads of other’s files are making it look like garbage. I remember, in the past AE had a policy of only the file author should upload stuff there; not sure if that policy is still there.

6025 posts
+8 more
VF says

May be worth sharing my experience. Yesterday, submitted my entry into Adobe Exchange and today morning approved. Faster than GraphicRiver queue! :D

1741 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

May be worth sharing my experience. Yesterday, submitted my entry into Adobe Exchange and today morning approved. Faster than GraphicRiver queue! :D

Have not been around Exchange for quite a long time. Are you using the paid service or what, is it limited up to 10 submissions per year?

6025 posts
+8 more
VF says

Have not been around Exchange for quite a long time. Are you using the paid service or what, is it limited up to 10 submissions per year?

Just uploaded with the old way, no difference.

1741 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Just uploaded with the old way, no difference.

OK. Thank you.

239 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
JRChild says

Adobe exchange never seem to approve items, I’ve had stuff pending for months. So from my perspective this is a waste of time!

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+11 more
ThomGeskin says

so can anyone tell me if it really gains traffic to your profile/item or not?

Hi Blin, the answer is a definite yes. I have 1000+ referrals thanks exclusively to Adobe Exchange. I’m not the only one, take a look at how it all started. Good luck.

951 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
Giallo says

so can anyone tell me if it really gains traffic to your profile/item or not?
Hi Blin, the answer is a definite yes. I have 1000+ referrals thanks exclusively to Adobe Exchange. I’m not the only one, take a look at how it all started. Good luck.

Hey Dzinc did you already tried the new plugin for Photoshop Cs6, about the Exchange market? Post here in the forums some news, I’ve heard they’re open with the new market almost..

3197 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+11 more
ThomGeskin says

Hey Dzinc did you already tried the new plugin for Photoshop Cs6, about the Exchange market? Post here in the forums some news, I’ve heard they’re open with the new market almost..

Hi Gianluca, I’m indeed aware of Adobe’s new marketplace, and DA’s as well. Since they will both be competing at some level with GR, maybe we can take this over to skype. But yes, they both sound promising, especially if you don’t like putting all your eggs in one basket. Seems like the big boys decided to come out and play. Cheers.

by
by
by
by
by
by