Not absolutely clear explained, can you explain step by step!
1) I created a directory on the server and now I have two folders site.com and themes.site.com – is that correct?
2) In new directory themes.site.com i must past this files from archive – themeselector? and make redirect or what? but all my themes in folder site.com!
Can you help, how to show only mine Iframe? Not both…
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
This is awesome! Def a brilliant piece of code ill be using!
Finally found what I was looking for!
Just wanted to add a big THANKS!
This is pure magic.
Thanks for the code, George
Here’s my modified version: http://demo.arrowthemes.com/redirect.php?theme=clarke-joomla
If you’ve noticed when you first load the preview, the styles are loaded nicely and the user can switch between theme styles. However if the user selects a different theme, I’m not able to load the php array list of the selected theme via js.
Here’s my PHP array code:http://snippi.com/s/hs4yzx4
Here’s my js click event for the theme switcher:http://snippi.com/s/xqn66qe many thanks, Joel
hi mate can you share you code ???