Introducing Dashboard Plus

EDIT Dashboard Plus is now available in Google Chrome store here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dashboard-plus-for-envato/gcbcdaghonmljaplbpbbimmmfhmhcheh?hl=en

EDIT Firefox instructions are here.

As you might know I have several userscripts hosted on userscripts.org to make improve the marketplaces.

Often items must be up to date to work correctly with marketplace changes. Unfortunataly userscripts doesn’t allow a good, cross browser save solution to auto update scripts.

So I decided to make

Dashboard Plus

The main advantage is that you don’t have to install all scripts separately rather just check the box for the plugin.

Pros:
  • automatic updates
  • quickly disable plugins
  • marketplace independent
Cons:
  • marketplace independent (you have to activate plugins on each marketplace)

I’m going to update the scripts on userscripts.org as well so it’s up to you if you prefer the old way.

All you need is this script

Please uninstall all scripts which are included in the Dashboard Plus collection!

Please report any bugs here!

Xaver

1 Like

You’re amazing! Thanks! :slight_smile:

I am right in saying it does not work on Mac, Chrome right?

aaranmcguire said

I’ve tested in on several browsers, Mac and Windows. Whats the problem?

revaxarts said
aaranmcguire said

When I press install, it downloads the js file and I get an alert saying it will only install if its in the chrome store… maybe I have not installed something, because I remember getting your scripts when I was on Lion. I just dont remember how I did it.

Damn, I’m in love with this apps,

Thank You ! :slight_smile:

aaranmcguire said
revaxarts said
aaranmcguire said

When I press install, it downloads the js file and I get an alert saying it will only install if its in the chrome store… maybe I have not installed something, because I remember getting your scripts when I was on Lion. I just dont remember how I did it.

Yep, thats new in the recent Chrome version. You have to save the JS file on your harddrive, open the extensions page in Chrome and drag the file into that page.

revaxarts said
aaranmcguire said
revaxarts said
aaranmcguire said

Yep, thats new in the recent Chrome version. You have to save the JS file on your Harddrive, open the extensions page in Chrome and drag the file into that page.

Arr, Thanks…

Seriously. Envato should hire you, your contribution to help improve the marketplace is just phenomenal!

Xaver, this is awesome. I was using all of your scripts, now there’s a unified version of it! It’s just awesome!

Works great! Great job!

rafaelrasalan said

Seriously. Envato should hire you, your contribution to help improve the marketplace is just phenomenal!

This. Just brilliant, thanks

You have my vote for that second superstar badge :smiley: or you may have mine, if I ever get one of course.

Many thanks, this looks amazing!

Now, this is just great! I find it very useful. Still waiting for that “cha-ching” sound though! :slight_smile:

Wooow this amazing, thank you . . .

Very nice! There is a glitch with Statementer, links to items with special characters are wrong.
For example I have item with title “Ancient Book - Mockup for Artworks, Fonts & Logos” and link to it:

ancient-book-mockup-for-artworks-fonts-logos/2502826

while Statementer generates

ancient-book-mockup-for-artworks,-fonts-&-logos/2502826

that results in “Page Not Found”.

Another glitch appeared during the writing of this message in the preview:

Thanks a lot for that. Works just awesome :slight_smile:

That's amazing !!!! Good job !!!
:superbashfulcute::sunglasses2:

Just found this. Looks great. Thanks!

Holy freaking Cow. Hire this man, Envato. Now! :smiley: