Threads Started
482 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
kristopherfisheraudio says

I am on the fence with this one, I do think items should be re-reviewed, but then how much of an increase in waiting time would that put on all of us waiting for our new and possibly best work to be reviewed and approved?.

Again, the issue is more of the mix in my personal opinion as what happens to those who have wrote great orchestral tracks but with very digital sounding samples vs those (like me) who use large industry samples. For some projects the old digital sounding orchestras might suite a project. However, again I do think there is a need for those who work with orchestral samples to keep up to date with samples which provide a much more realistic sound.

So that’s why I am on the fence with this, its quite hard to say after something has been approved that it no longer meets the mark as there is quite a lot of factors at play, I guess as long as the reviewers provide detailed information as to why it no longer meets the mark and how it could be improved again.

Perhaps a ‘purgatory’ area where files go into limbo, not removed all together but await some TLC.

What ever happens, keep on writing, your best work is still yet to come.

412 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
mitdralla says

Never remove them, because they produced by sweat and tears. And most importantly, we gave our TIME to produce them, and none can give it back to us.
Old items can also be helpful to get some exposure from the “inside” for authors’ newer items.
I disagree. Old items can make the marketplace seem outdated and drive away customers. If an item hasn’t been bought in a year, it should be removed. Just my opinion though…

I agree 100%.

by
by
by
by
by
by