• Canada
  • Author Level 2
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
+2 more
UniikMedia
says
See link: http://audiojungle.net/user/MightyStatements/portfolio

Has anyone else tried to implement the Play button & Time Bar into their thumbnails? Do I have too much time on my hands? Is this real life?!

552 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+9 more
Celestial-Sound
says

Looks really professional ;)

756 posts All things are possible, for one who believes.
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Canada
  • Author Level 11
+11 more
TimMcMorris
says

I tried messing around with that in the beginning but then got annoyed because the position of the play bar in the top selling tracks page is slightly different then on the portfolio items pages…so annoying :D

I have always wished that the play button was below the image entirely so we could use the whole space.

99 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 2
  • Featured Item
+6 more
MattijsMuller
says

Very creative! Your logo looks nice btw!

@timmcmorris: I’ve looked a logos and the play bar on both pages and they are exactly the same. I’m using Chrome (Mac).

686 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
+4 more
ZtarrZound
says

See link: http://audiojungle.net/user/MightyStatements/portfolio Has anyone else tried to implement the Play button & Time Bar into their thumbnails? Do I have too much time on my hands? Is this real life?!
Good job with that. Looks great :)
136 posts
  • Canada
  • Author Level 2
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
+2 more
UniikMedia
says

I tried messing around with that in the beginning but then got annoyed because the position of the play bar in the top selling tracks page is slightly different then on the portfolio items pages…so annoying :D I have always wished that the play button was below the image entirely so we could use the whole space.

Hmm interesting… wouldn’t know yet, still have 0 sales haha :)

@MattijsMuller: Thanks! @ZtarrZound: Thanks!

463 posts
  • Australia
  • Author Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • Featured Author
+3 more
studio26design
says

I have in a minor way by adding some black lines to match the width of the bar. I did this after realising that my standard thumbnail was only displaying as ‘Studio 26’.

136 posts
  • Canada
  • Author Level 2
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
+2 more
UniikMedia
says

I have in a minor way by adding some black lines to match the width of the bar. I did this after realising that my standard thumbnail was only displaying as ‘Studio 26’.

Oh yes that is nice what you did. I would suggest if you want to take it a step further, to remove the white around the black box and save the file as a PNG. Should look a lot cleaner since the white area is uneven.

by
by
by
by
by
by