555 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Gareth_Gillman says

Thanks for the script, it’s useful, it worked for me, I like it a lot. Now I see in the analytics tab, in the referrals tab a line like this:

themeforest.net /item/an-item-I-will-not-name

What it means? Does it mean that an item from themeforest uses my wordpress plugin? I don’t understand how a themeforest item can be referal to a codecanyon item..

check the theme page as it may have a link to your plugin in the theme info or in the comments, someone may have asked for a plugin to do x and yours got referred.

505 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Located in Italy
+1 more
bosone says

I’m having some problems in chrome

If i click the analytics tab it goes into the “settings” tab instead… how it is supposed to work???

773 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
StudioEtude says

I’m having some problems in chrome If i click the analytics tab it goes into the “settings” tab instead… how it is supposed to work???
I have not problem in Chrome… maybe you instal other plugins and they conflict?
950 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
aleluja says

Have the same problem. Got only dashboard plus. Tried disabling it but still won’t work :’(

177 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
DragonSigh says

This script stopped working about 2-3 weeks ago after some updates on the marketplaces, so it’s better to contact the author, if he can fix this.

505 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Located in Italy
+1 more
bosone says

is there a way to set user and password in the JS file itself? maybe the problem is there…

1159 posts
    Located in Brazil Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured in a magazine Won a Most Wanted contest
+8 more
RafaelOliveira says

Hello guys :) I have updated the script, now it should work: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11023057/marketplace_integrated_analytics.static.1.0.4.user.js

Hope you don’t mind Reaper-Media, the credit is all yours.

2152 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

I get that error with your version Rafael: Can’t get API Key! (or username)

1159 posts
    Located in Brazil Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured in a magazine Won a Most Wanted contest
+8 more
RafaelOliveira says

I get that error with your version Rafael: Can’t get API Key! (or username)
I have updated the code to get the correct api from the new api url (http://graphicriver.net/user/USERNAME/api_keys/edit) and from the correct table:

var api = $('#api_keys').find('table tbody tr').children('td').eq(1).text(),
            username = $('#user_username').text();

It’s working great for me on graphicriver, I’ll do a search to see how it works on different marketplaces.

EDIT: I have tested on others marketplaces, and is working great for me now, @Creattive can you uninstall and re-install the script again?

773 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
StudioEtude says

Today – all understand that the system of statistics, just awful! There is no clear timetable for visits – for the entire period (1-5 years) for each of items This information can’t just download… No short information for each…(how many people see this item to day / week / month / year) Information is updated one time per day, but need in real time… In fact, to date, almost! all plugins repeat the same thing … There are a lot of talented people who are well versed in it. We could buy these extensions or plug-ins, in the end, it would be very useful for all. May have the opportunity to do just as do the third part? how does the: flag counters, Going up, you can ask me – why I do not buy it? but only they’s informations sometimes contradictory. I trust them to 30%, and their information may not be complete, because it does not use our the API…

by
by
by
by
by
by