45 posts
  • Belarus
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
EugeneKalinin says

How you think in what its secret of success?

1450 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
gballx says

Great songs, great lyrics, great sense of marketplace, great promotion, great style of music, great talent, not alluding to be someone else, developed own “sound”, great identity.

Basically just GREAT! :)

845 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
MichalskiMusic says

What Graham said. I would add great strategic vision and, most importantly, great work ethic.

155 posts
  • Australia
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
benjijackson says

Agreed. Even though he obviously has pure raw talent, Its also obvious the man works very hard. A couple of other things would also be:

1. Innovate – especially in areas that are not as popular as others. eg tracks with vocals.

2. Complete Consumer Focus – every aspect of the business, from the artwork to the tracks themselves is appealing to the buyers.

I certainly need to get better at both of these things. :(

75 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
marcusunlimited says

Another thing we must remember, is take a look at how long Tim has been here. Year(S) plural. Those who are the first to brave things, always deserve that little extra when it works. That is one of those facts of life. Risk is risky, but when you tread the first snow, and find the gold mine first … If I have read correct, most of the top sellers have been here for a WHILE!

I predict the artistic renaissance on the internet is just going to get better especially now that the human factor has been added back into it … I think, and hope.

Also, I listened to a few of Tim’s tracks and it sounds like he put the customer first in many instances. Rather than doing a dark, moody, personal singer songwriter, this is me thing, he seems to have done a great job of figuring out what that Videographer needs for their production which is this interesting mix of VERY high quality mixes, but with music that doesn’t overshadow the video or presentation?

Quality and customer priority seem to be logically top factors here, and even though I’ve been rejected once, so far, I still prefer that an actual human is listening to the works, wow.

~Marcus:)

815 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Kurlykovs says

His first step in his success was his birth.

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Russian Federation
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
MUZik says

His first step in his success was his birth.

ahaha)) I think now here he will go all the tim and tell everyone

27 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
Creartic says

Despite being talented, which he is, and producing high quality tracks, I think he came to the right place at the right time. He had a sense of what people look for while browsing AJ and he delivered it – still does. Simple, yet so hard.

1326 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Reviewer
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
lucafrancini Reviewer says

Great songs, great lyrics, great sense of marketplace, great promotion, great style of music, great talent, not alluding to be someone else, developed own “sound”, great identity. Basically just GREAT! :)

Exactly :)

by
by
by
by
by
by