6025 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

I will make one more theory about the meteorite. A space race that wanted to conquer the planet, used a simple way to do this: they packed the new virus in a special envelope, made ??like a meteorite and directed towards the ground. After 500 years, virus, ... we thought a meteor, hit the ground, falls into the lake, dissolved in it, gets into the groundwater, and eventually kills all life on the planet

^ I doubt after 500 years, those viruses can survive the global warming. Or only cockroaches may exists to face those viruses :P

779 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
StudioEtude says

The first -500 years, he moved to the planet)
Second, if you are in doubt – it does not mean that it is not possible, no one knows what is possible and what is not
and of course, it is an abstract hypothesis

4665 posts Love & Light
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+8 more
digitalscience says

I just think we need to look at coincidences and the news carefully, and starting thinking what really is going on, because I think coincidences happen for a reason. We have 2 meteorite showers happening on the same day a huge asteroid narrowly misses the earth – that already is a cosmic fluke. One meteorite lands over Russia (former communist region and superpower to the US) and then the second meteorite falls over a tiny island, Cuba which is one of 5 last remaining communist regions. The first meteorite could have hit anywhere on earth, and Russia is 11.5% of the earths landmass, so that already is slim odds, then we have Cuba which is a tiny fraction of the earths surface which happens to be a former controlled area of the Soviet Union. We also hear about North Korea a lot in the news (another communist state) who are just launching satellites, but US and UK media are painting them as doing something dubious and are a threat to “world peace”. To me all this space activity on the news, and the types of countries involved, are all pointing to the UN developing a plan to arm space, for not only asteroids and meteorites but also taking care of threats such as taking down North Korea’s satellites. In the next few years will we see some sort of program to arm space, a few more meteorites and some episode from North Korea, the world will actually welcome the idea.

So to conclude if the UN and a superpower like the US needed support for arming space; what would they need 1) another superpower like Russia on board (problem solved with meteorite) 2) Remaining communist countries on board (problem solved with Cuba) and 3) Push propaganda that North Korea is a threat. The odds that all this is just a coincidence are slim in my opinion, had it been different counties this arming space theory wouldn’t hold any ground.

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

Bro, the Cuba meteorite was a flop; Nothing serious; it’s a thing that happens pretty often. A light in the sky that had no other events.
The coincidence of a big meteor and a big asteroid in the same day is something notable… but, again, nothing out of the ordinary for our planet. The odds of this happening in the earth’s entire lifetime is pretty big and it definitely happened before but there was no filming cameras to record it. Don’t calculate the odds only using our limited time we lived on earth and forget about the big picture.
Sure, they can use this event to give more money to space programs… but it’s still nothing awkward about it. I’m all for it!

7590 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

don’t know about that meteorite shower, it looks like just one object to me.

I like conspiracy theories but your connections are week. What North Korea has to do with this? I don’t understand.

4665 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says

don’t know about that meteorite shower, it looks like just one object to me. I like conspiracy theories but your connections are week. What North Korea has to do with this? I don’t understand.

Well North Korea is communist, has a nuclear program not backed by the UN and also operate outside of the UN’s guidelines and heavily sanctioned.. they are also go ahead with their space program outside of the UN’s sanctions.. so they are a perceived threat to the UN. For a one world government which is democratic, the only thing standing in the way are communist regions such as Cuba and North Korea.. and for the US to arm space, Russia would need to be OK with that too.. having a large meteorite enter their country would make things more plausible. The supposed threat from North Korea is just another card for the armament of space, meanwhile all they are doing are launching their own satellites, since they are heavily sanctioned and wish to have control over their own telecommunications, I mean would North Korea actually launch some sort of weapon in space, considering the US has about 67,500 nuclear warheads pointing at them. But this is the same tactic by the US to take control, create some sort of perceived threat eg Saddam Hussein’s “weapons of mass destruction” convince the world something needs to be done, and then they obtain control over some sort of resource, such as the oil supply. The next resource is space, and to arm space not for “war” but to “protect” humanity from outside threats (meteorites / extraterrestrials)... but once a superpower has bombs in space, they really have full control over earth – so this is the real agenda.

We are lead to believe a democratic one world government would be a good idea.. where the people decide who they chose to be in power, from a select bunch of people that are decided by the same people who control the world.. and that communism is a threat to world peace, but the countries creating the most wars are the ones telling us this. In actual fact I believe a system like communism is the way to go, where everyone on earth is equal, earns the same and no one is starving to death, yet we are some how convinced that democracy is the way to go.. where the world is separated by 1st world and 3rd world.. the UN wants to keep it that way, and armaments in space would be the final phase of this push for world control.

779 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
StudioEtude says

don’t know about that meteorite shower, it looks like just one object to me. I like conspiracy theories but your connections are week. What North Korea has to do with this? I don’t understand.
Well North Korea is communist, has a nuclear program not backed by the UN and also operate outside of the UN’s guidelines and heavily sanctioned.. they are also go ahead with their space program outside of the UN’s sanctions.. so they are a perceived threat to the UN. For a one world government which is democratic, the only thing standing in the way are communist regions such as Cuba and North Korea.. and for the US to arm space, Russia would need to be OK with that too.. having a large meteorite enter their country would make things more plausible. The supposed threat from North Korea is just another card for the armament of space, meanwhile all they are doing are launching their own satellites, since they are heavily sanctioned and wish to have control over their own telecommunications, I mean would North Korea actually launch some sort of weapon in space, considering the US has about 67,500 nuclear warheads pointing at them. But this is the same tactic by the US to take control, create some sort of perceived threat eg Saddam Hussein’s “weapons of mass destruction” convince the world something needs to be done, and then they obtain control over some sort of resource, such as the oil supply. The next resource is space, and to arm space not for “war” but to “protect” humanity from outside threats (meteorites / extraterrestrials)... but once a superpower has bombs in space, they really have full control over earth – so this is the real agenda.

My “conspiracy theory” I wrote – as a joke :), the explosion of the Chelyabinsk was = 20 nuclear bombs (as in Hiroshima), and where the radiation from such an explosion? And then, would allow Putin to North Korea make explosions over the central part of Russia? Are you sure? :)

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

@ds.. all that from a meteor? Stop smoking! :P
btw, we are not allowed to debate politics on the forums.

4665 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says

@ds.. all that from a meteor? Stop smoking! :P
btw, we are not allowed to debate politics on the forums.

haha ok no more politics.. lets keep our eyes on the skies..

4665 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says

I’ll leave you with this; Names of the NASA Space Shuttles, “A Colombian Enterprise to Endeavor for the Discovery of the new Atlantis and all Challengers shall be destroyed.” ... another coincidence? :)

by
by
by
by
by
by