49 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
BITGEM says

multiple preview thumbs and images would be nice, but i think i will be able to fit most of the important stuff on the preview image. the 360° turnaround is cool!

have been doing a lot of test renderings and experiments with poly vs maya hair and im going to start work on some detailed maps and a final haircut next. the clothes are only dummy at the moment with no details and material settings, i will get to that later :) WIP link

1173 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Motionreactor says
multiple preview thumbs and images would be nice, but i think i will be able to fit most of the important stuff on the preview image. the 360° turnaround is cool!

have been doing a lot of test renderings and experiments with poly vs maya hair and im going to start work on some detailed maps and a final haircut next. the clothes are only dummy at the moment with no details and material settings, i will get to that later :) WIP link

Great work! Nice blend of realism and a bit of style too. The pose and hair styling is really helping to sell the overall piece of work.

2715 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

Great work! Nice blend of realism and a bit of style too. The pose and hair styling is really helping to sell the overall piece of work.

I think I’m in love with 3D… it looks so awesome, but I guess it’s quite a loooot of work in it

431 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
+9 more
john says

It’s gonna be pretty sweet!

by
by
by
by