693 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Romania
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
snkart says

After a long waiting i received the reply to a party flyer saying that there already is something similar but it wasn’t a hard reject, it was a soft one so the reviewer said to improve it. What do you suggest?

Thank you!

3532 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

I would say just try to refine and improve the typography a bit more. It could be cleaner and nicer. Also maybe change the outline around the woman-person a bit. Just small changes. :)

75 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
UnknownDepths says

snk-artwork,

Just a quick idea… Perhaps changing the daytime beach theme into a sunset beach theme may make this flyer look extremely different from what’s out there? But that would be a drastic change; especially where colors and backgrounds are concerned.

More subtle changes that could be made to make this look different could be element positioning? Perhaps allow the elements to flow in this manner from top to bottom: Club Name Presents>Cool Party>Model & Exploding Background Elements>Lower Text Area

You may be able to achieve a cool “magazine” kind of look to it by allowing the model’s layer to overlap a portion of the main “Cool Party” text above her. A quicker solution than creating a sunset theme.

- Nun Kwon Dethsp

693 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Romania
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
snkart says

Thank you for the replies, i’ll try that UnknownDepths .

by
by
by
by
by
by