VF saidany item that beaks the new rules will be soft disabled, that’s what I understood
VF saidhmm.. same question here, is there any changes on house rule and any actions we can expect after March12 from Envato?
andre28 saidNight will start…
and what will happen after that day?
that’s what i would hope they would do .. below is the only relevant bit i could find in their post:
”...We may also disable author accounts for alleged violations of other intellectual property rights, or where we consider an author to have repeatedly violated our Content Policy or Membership Terms.”
free stock photos from foter.com ,allowed or not ?
@kaaz: Since every photo has its own license in there, you’ll have to look at each license and determine the use based on what the license says.
Any images you are considering using will have to have appropriate licenses. You should determine the use based on what the license says.
@andre28 As I said earlier, since every photo has its own license, you’ll have to look at each license and determine the use based on what the license says. This applies to almost every site.
What do you understand by “Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) “
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
My question is, can it be used in preview? Because it said ‘TRANSMIT THE WORK ’.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.