213 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
themelux says

I’m working on my first Theme and I’m trying to find somewhere to find an iPhone image that I can use on themes that doesn’t restrict me from using it on ThemeForest… I’m having trouble finding one though, would anyone be willing to help me out and letting me know a good place to find them? Thanks in advice!

(If this is in the wrong section I’m sorry Mods I wasn’t sure where this would go) :)

181 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

I’m working on my first Theme and I’m trying to find somewhere to find an iPhone image that I can use on themes that doesn’t restrict me from using it on ThemeForest… I’m having trouble finding one though, would anyone be willing to help me out and letting me know a good place to find them? Thanks in advice! (If this is in the wrong section I’m sorry Mods I wasn’t sure where this would go) :)

go on ebay and find one of them fake iphone sellers, they put their product pictures looks the same as iphone :) but they sell fake, so feel free to steal from them ^^

213 posts
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
themelux says

I’m working on my first Theme and I’m trying to find somewhere to find an iPhone image that I can use on themes that doesn’t restrict me from using it on ThemeForest… I’m having trouble finding one though, would anyone be willing to help me out and letting me know a good place to find them? Thanks in advice! (If this is in the wrong section I’m sorry Mods I wasn’t sure where this would go) :)
go on ebay and find one of them fake iphone sellers, they put their product pictures looks the same as iphone :) but they sell fake, so feel free to steal from them ^^

How would that work when Envato wants proof I have proof to use it? Could a staff member confirm it’s okay to do this?

3748 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says
by
by