5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
black8 says

Hey guys,

i allready heard a lot of good songs on audiojungle, but i didnt found one, that really fits my needs. Im searching for a song like this: http://vimeo.com/14419759

When you are offering a song like that here on audiojungle, than please reply, so i can listen to it and maybe buy it! It should have almost the same BPM , the same style (Synthesizer and so on), same mood.

Sorry for my bad english.

Best regards Markus

1049 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+7 more
Sonicbyte says

Hi:

I think the mood, atmosphere and beat of this song is very similar (wait after the intro), the tempo is a little below the video you sent, but I think it could work maybe.

Check it out: Reborn

Let me know
Hope it helps

735 posts Plastic it's fantastic:))
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
plastic3 says

Hi, Black8! Don’t sure, but listen this one:

http://audiojungle.net/item/your-voice/73958

5 posts
black8 says

Nice, thank you for your quick replies!

Sonicbyte, this one is almost perfect. I realy like the strings, the drumkit and the synthesizer in the background. The only thing i dont like is the sound of the melody. it reminds me a little bit of christmas. When i buy this song, is it possible that you send me the same song without the melodie? so it sounds like the end of the song (starting at 2:53), without this melodie. The melodie sounds to friendly, i need it a little bit more mysterious and powerfull.

plastic3, also a nice song, im sure i can use this in future for a different project!

1049 posts
+7 more
Sonicbyte says

Sonicbyte, this one is almost perfect. I realy like the strings, the drumkit and the synthesizer in the background. The only thing i dont like is the sound of the melody. it reminds me a little bit of christmas. When i buy this song, is it possible that you send me the same song without the melodie? so it sounds like the end of the song (starting at 2:53), without this melodie. The melodie sounds to friendly, i need it a little bit more mysterious and powerfull.

Glad you like it :)

There are several melodies, you mean the one that starts exactly at 1:37 ? ( sounds like a synth bell)

693 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
OhmLab says
5 posts
black8 says

There are several melodies, you mean the one that starts exactly at 1:37 ? ( sounds like a synth bell)
I also mean the melody starting from the begining, actually all melodys in high frequencies, so that i got a really striped version of that song, with no melodys at all, like at the end of the song, but with the complete drumset (i heard that the snaredrum is missing at the end). Then we have the same mood like in my video example, that would be great! :-)

@OhmLab: Great Songs also, thank you for your reply! But i need it a little bit more ambient.

1049 posts
+7 more
Sonicbyte says

I also mean the melody starting from the begining, actually all melodys in high frequencies, so that i got a really striped version of that song, with no melodys at all, like at the end of the song, but with the complete drumset (i heard that the snaredrum is missing at the end). Then we have the same mood like in my video example, that would be great! :-) @OhmLab: Great Songs also, thank you for your reply! But i need it a little bit more ambient.

I will send you a private message Thanks

688 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+5 more
robGD Volunteer moderator says

Are you set up with what you need Black 8?

17 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
Garnavutka says
by
by
by
by
by
by