i was looking on google if some of my files are illegal distributed and i found a website that is selling (at very high prices) our items here on graphic river, mostly print templates.
Probably they just buy our templates here and then resell them on their website.
Or worse, they don’t need to buy them all, but only if they receive some requests.
How i should report this to Envato?
actually i looked over some pages and they are selling also from other marketplaces… please let me know what i should do…
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Hi Andrea, I had to lock this, as discussing such topic in the forum is not allowed. What you can do is report it, either by Contacting Support or using the Anti-Infringement Form .
In addition, there are 2 great alternatives created by fellow Envato authors: