This is cheating, but I would grab my (1) bag that’s next to me, and cram the following inside it on my way out:
- phone (you’ll need it for emergencies/news/updates/contacts)
- external hard drive (macbook/work fully backed up)
- cash (depending on emergency, cards won’t be accepted)
Bag with my documents, external HD and money. I already have that so it is not “cheating”.
I already have a drawer with my documents and some money. I guess I should start keeping my backup HDD in it, so I can just pull out a whole drawer and carry it out to the safety with me
All the gear can be replaced, but products of my work can’t (or some of it can but never the same way )
I will my PC, Graphic Tablet & DSLR.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Author was Featured
- Community Moderator
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- United Kingdom
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Blog Post
My filing draw that contains all my insurance details, invoices, receipts, tax returns, bank statements etc as well as old family photographs and such like.
The same draw I also used to keep my passport, drivers license, wallet / credit cards etc
All my data is cloud backed up and gadgets insured, so they don’t matter
This thread makes me think about collecting all the things I need most into a special briefcase so I don’t have to think which one to choose when there’s a fire (or a zombie apocalypse)
If it is really serious event then I don’t need any tech gear to save.
Best Regards, Andrey