Please give me a reason why designing a website homepage shouldn’t take 1 -2 days but maximum of 1 week and up.
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- United Kingdom
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Microlancer Beta Tester
It depends on a project.
Sometimes it’s a day, sometimes even a week. There are so many unpredictable things that you don’t know. It`s even up to a day, your mood, idea of design, or brief from client…
IMO there is no strict rule, how long should it take or shouldn’t
Every designer is different. For your information, when I have a website to design it takes me about 2 days, but it`s just me
I spend approx 4 days on some pages, and on others 4 weeks.
Its all subjective and relative