• Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
CarlosViloria says

Well, one more try I uploaded a file has been rejected

“Unfortunately this file does not meet GraphicRiver’s strict aesthetic guidelines and cannot be approved. To see statements on what GraphicRiver considers good design, please see: http://wiki.envato.com/selling/tips-selling/graphicriver-quality-guidelines/ Also, please consider familiarizing yourself with the quality of the files already accepted in the GraphicRiver library and try to emulate or surpass the quality you already see in GraphicRiver with any future submissions. If you would like feedback from your peers on improving your file, please visit the Item Discussion forum. (http://graphicriver.net/forums/topic/item-discussion/50 )

You need to think about the style and layout here. Some of the edges are quite pixelly and blocky and the inner glow is very heavy. Also, be aware we have plenty of this file type already. This doesn’t mean we won’t ever accept another file like this, it just means that if you want to upload one, you’ll need to take a unique approach or somehow make it better than the ones we already have. Since your file is being rejected due to the type, we kindly ask you not to re-upload it. Please refer to the following article to see what kind of file we do and don’t need: http://wiki.envato.com/selling/tips-selling/graphicriver-files-we-need-and-dont-need/. Thanks for your understanding. “

In think this…

“You Need to think about the style and layout here” ... what do you mean?

“the inner glow is very heavy” ... too heavy for what? is a transparency effect, but hey if someone can explain ah referred to this, it would be helpful.

when he says: “Also, be aware We Have Plenty of this file type already.” I am sure it is, but I’m also pretty sure that my file has a better presentation and quality, those that most who are focused on this http://graphicriver.net/searches?term=web+displayer&type=files

Web Displayer Preview

thanks, and i would like what do you think about it, and how it might improve it to see if they accept this item in this market

125 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
bgm Reviewer says

Hi Carlos, if you have any queries regarding a rejection, feel free to contact the support team who will forward your request onto the reviewer. Hope that helps.

1242 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Colombia
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
CarlosViloria says

Hi Carlos, if you have any queries regarding a rejection, feel free to contact the support team who will forward your request onto the reviewer. Hope that helps.

hi bmg of course, I’m just making the corrections suggested, and ask the opinion of another reviewer, I’m sure that my file has the qualities required in GR.

Thanks ;)

66 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Nicaragua
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
fullypixels says

The only thiing I can say about the the inner glow is too heavy, this is because you are using a very high value o dark/heavy color as black and it doesn`t look neat or aesthetic, at least for them (reviewers) Try to use another effect to create the transparency effect. Hope this helps!

Diana

330 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Romania
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
+1 more
Artorius says