1696 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
Firsh says

I’m looking for a quick breakbeat type of music that would be heard at the beginning and end of a podcast, fading out when my voice arrives.

It is mainly breaks but can be a little of other sounds too. Most importantly it’s not offensive to people who is not a fan of the genre.

161 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
AlexanderRufire says
Hi,
check this:

This one is more trance than breakbeat, but check also, if you want: Soul of Angel
And here is my Breakbeat/Drumnbass collection
Good luck! :)
78 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
Fleisis says

Hello!
Try this: If I

88 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
DiamondC says

Hi ! Firsh

Check this one:

Like This

Good luck! :)

365 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
musicguy says

Hello Firsh,

try this collection, mainly track Motor Power:

• Motor Power
  • 16 posts
      Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
    +1 more
    JohnKeeL says

If you want to go for something more bluesy/rock this song got a good intro section: http://audiojungle.net/item/on-the-rocks/3003954

77 posts
      Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
    +2 more
    JuanFrancisco says
    806 posts
      Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
    +2 more
    Art-of-Sound says
    396 posts
      Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Europe Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
    Max-Fax says
    58 posts
      Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Europe
    ENMUSIC says
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by