- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
I’m looking for a quick breakbeat type of music that would be heard at the beginning and end of a podcast, fading out when my voice arrives.
It is mainly breaks but can be a little of other sounds too. Most importantly it’s not offensive to people who is not a fan of the genre.
Fast easy listening breaks: http://audiojungle.net/item/motivational-drum-bass/1746678