My waiting has ended. After 12 days they didn’t approved my item
LionGate saidSorry to see that. Well, I think is a communication problem and the only way to solve this is to get somehow to clear things. Get a friend who speak English well, or contact an author that speaks your language and ask for help.
Wuhu! Im Win! And i still wait
Here is what I think Envato expect as an answer:
1. How are you producing your sound effects submissions?Good answer – I create them from scratch in Cubase. I load a synth and generate a white noise, then I put a filter and automate it on top. Last in chain is a reverb with long tail…etc
Bad answer – I download from Freesounds.org several sounds, mix them together and upload here.
2. What kind of equipment do you use for your recordings?Good answer – I use my laptop and work mainly “in the box”. Sometimes I plug a SM58 in my soundcard and record…
Bad answer – I don’t record, I download free loops and I mix them together.
3. What are the locations where you have recorded your sounds?Good answer – On location I record with a handheld recorder/ on my iPhone with iRig and a condenser microphone…
Bad answer – im not a proffesional producer or recorder. I use free library kits.
Why is this bad? because the license under those free kits are offered might not cover or might even clash with the license Envato sells.
4. Do you have any online presence, in terms of your sound work?Good answer – I have a YouTube channel where I put videos with me as a DJ on small parties/ I have some of my music on Soundcloud/ I don’t have other net accounts, but here __ is a link with my band live in a pub near my house…etc
Bad answer – I dont know what is online presence.
Why is this bad? because this is quite a simple way to show that you might not understand the terms of the contract with Envato.
Best advice, try to clear things out, get a friend who speak English very well and ask to help. Not bad thing to try to learn better also for yourself, you never know when you might find some really good opportunities for jobs outside your country.
Yes i read and i deleted all my 18 items. Thx for try to help me but i already do everything, even more… I think admins ignoring and lafing at me
LionGate saidThx for try to help me but i already do everything. I’m not sure you understood then… I was quoting you in several places as “wrong answer”. Do you fully understand the legal implications of your answer? Do you understand that according to your answer, you and Envato can get in really bad legal troubles?
Yes i read and i deleted all my 18 items.
LionGate saidDid you write a detailed description of how you made the tracks?
Thx for try to help me but i already do everything.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.