Im still waiting Hoper this not be forever
I’m at day 9, i really hope i won’t wait as long as you. I’m a new author, so it’s my first track. It’s a bit frustrating when you have to wait this much just to have one track on the marketplace (i’m afraid it will take at least 12 or 13 days total), but i guess there are lots of awesome authors submitting lots of awesome music, so it’s ok.
Anyone else experiencing waiting times like mine?
I was waiting for my last item to be approved for a 10 days.After that I have uploaded 3 items and its already 6 days past.I think it is a standard for this times for everyone of us.
Im waiting not 25 days, im waiting 1 month 3 days, 34 days already. Im where already write to the support team but nothing change
There was a reply to your ticket back on January 20th asking for more information. Did you not receive the email? You may need to check your spam folder. Thanks.
This is awful…. I`ve been in a few situations where I had my items reviewed in 2 weeks… but I would say 60%- 70% of the time they do it as “they say” within 7 days….
Hi, last time you sand me some questions and i like to share some answers:
1. How are you producing your sound effects submissions? 2. What kind of equipment do you use for your recordings? 3. What are the locations where you have recorded your sounds? 4. Do you have any online presence, in terms of your sound work?
1. Realy, im not to good vith english, but the question maybe is – how i create submission? So i create my submission building on the experience of other authors 2. I have only one computer ( noutbook: 512 operative, 128 video, 2,1 gh processor) and headphones 3. Seriously, im not a proffesional producer or recorder. I use free library kits, or bye librarys and use tham for my projects, creating something new 4. I dont know what is online presence, but no Thx
Here is my answers
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.