Thx

632 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
TortoiseTree says

No excuse for a 25 day wait, if this is for everyone in queue. This happened last year at the same time and Envato should have been prepared for this year knowing it would be worse then even last year because of the crazy author growth and flood of music coming in.

Im not sure what countries have winter and when but the flood seems to be at its worse with American winter. Hope next year they will be prepared and have this under control.

I agree with a upload limit as well, it’s out of control.

+1 Also agree with the upload limit. I’ve seen some composers find this site then upload like 80 tracks in one blow, I can imagine that just kills the review line. Soon enough everyone in music schools will know about this then we’ll really see problems.

My question is… will demand rise? There is so many new tracks coming out I think supply will heavily outmatch demand and we may all soon see a decrease in earnings…

1145 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Switzerland
+8 more
SonicCube says

No excuse for a 25 day wait, if this is for everyone in queue. This happened last year at the same time and Envato should have been prepared for this year knowing it would be worse then even last year because of the crazy author growth and flood of music coming in.

Im not sure what countries have winter and when but the flood seems to be at its worse with American winter. Hope next year they will be prepared and have this under control.

I agree with a upload limit as well, it’s out of control.

+1 Also agree with the upload limit. I’ve seen some composers find this site then upload like 80 tracks in one blow, I can imagine that just kills the review line. Soon enough everyone in music schools will know about this then we’ll really see problems.

My question is… will demand rise? There is so many new tracks coming out I think supply will heavily outmatch demand and we may all soon see a decrease in earnings…

Reasonable thoughts TortoiseTree

866 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
MichalskiMusic says

I noticed that, in your original post, I see the words “Temporarily held by review team. More info.” I have not seen this before. i think you definitely need to contact the support team and ask about this message unless someone else can explain it here. I check all the posts and I didn’t see anyone address this. Is this a common message, because I do not remember seeing it on any of my submissions while they were in the queue.

As far as limiting submissions, I understand that a large number of submissions by one author can mess things up, but maybe the limit should be used just to delay approvals for a bit so others can move ahead that have not submitted so many at once. So, say after 10 uploads in a month, x numbers of days are added to the approval process for that person.

The thing is that there are other options available out there for authoring royalty free tracks. If the problem becomes too big, some authors will begin to consider and choose those options, so eventually the problem will either be addressed by Envato or by the departure of authors to those other options. In the mean time, I am still seeing 10-12 days, not 25, so I think the “temporarily held” message is something to pursue with the support team.

Michael

57 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
LionGate says

Im waiting not 25 days, im waiting 1 month 3 days, 34 days already. Im where already write to the support team but nothing change :(

937 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

... Is this a common message, because I do not remember seeing it on any of my submissions while they were in the queue.

Michael, check this, for instance: unodostres ...and counting.

251 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
bodorobodo says

After the “regular” review time, if the reviewer thinks there is some kind of the problem if your archive, he puts your item on hold. This in not anymore “7 days period”, it’s another phase that luckily doesn’t appear on regular basis. It happened to me once and it took them about three weeks. In the meanwhile I’ve sent a ticket, explaining that I know what the problem was and I can fix it in a minute if they soft reject my upload.

866 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
MichalskiMusic says

... Is this a common message, because I do not remember seeing it on any of my submissions while they were in the queue.
Michael, check this, for instance: unodostres ...and counting.

Thanks for the points of reference!

Michael

57 posts
LionGate says

Im still waiting :( Hoper this not be forever :(

1503 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
Mihai_Sorohan says

I clicked on “REQUEST STAFF REPLY”, hope it will get seen by somebody and you’ll get things sorted out.

by
by
by
by
by
by