348 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
andrenavarre says

I just wanted to say to you all that being part of this community makes me really happy! Not only is it a place where I can express my creativity freely, but I am also surrounded by like-minded individuals with whom I can relate! Thank you to everyone here for being so creative, supportive and open-minded!

I just got my 100th sale today, and am very excited about putting out more projects. I have been an author here since November, and waking up in the morning to press F5 repeatedly has never been so thrilling!

I wanted to send out a personal thanks to the entire Envato team and especially the Videohive team for creating and maintaining such a wonderful and unique place.

All the best, Andre

3919 posts After Effects Templates
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

Congrats on your 101th sale Andre!

348 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
andrenavarre says

Congrats on your 101th sale Andre!

Thanks miseld! It’s great to wake up and see that number :)

542 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
jvirgos says

Hi Andre. Congrats for your 100 sales! your works are very creative so you will get much more. I begin in october as author and i didnt celebrate my 100 sales :(.. well i promise celebrate when i get 200 sales if i do!

348 posts
+6 more
andrenavarre says

Hi Andre. Congrats for your 100 sales! your works are very creative so you will get much more. I begin in october as author and i didnt celebrate my 100 sales :(.. well i promise celebrate when i get 200 sales if i do!

Thanks jvirgos :) You will reach 200 soon! We will be celebrating your success in no time!

145 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
VidnoaDesign says

Congrats Andre :)

145 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
VidnoaDesign says

542 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
jvirgos says

Thanks jvirgos :) You will reach 200 soon! We will be celebrating your success in no time!
Sure we both will get 200 sales, and something better, we will enjoy this work. Free creativity!!
348 posts
+6 more
andrenavarre says

Thanks sajjadcheraghi!

29 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
perekaniaga says

congratulation Andre! Happy for you! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by