691 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Bundle Boss
+5 more
cooledition
says

Ok guys, i purchased a 679MB flyer mock-up, i like the file, it is really nice, but i want to ask if it is allowed to upload files over 500MB now? because i did a bundle in the last days but i didnt upload it because it was like 580MB.

Who can clarify this?

177 posts
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 4
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+4 more
DragonSigh
says

Yes, the limit was 500MB, but about two weeks ago or so I noticed while uploading that this limit disappeared in the description of the Main Files. But have not seen any official announcements about this.

1495 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Community Superstar
+12 more
mrcharlesbrown
says

“You can upload files up to 1GB using this form, however when uploading any large files over 500MB we recommend uploading via FTP .”

It is no longer limited to 500MB. Good news!

1373 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+7 more
dekurvajo
says

679MB flyer mock-up???? Holy… You dont think so guys, Envato should tell how large is the file? I dont want to complaining again, but if i was a buyer and i have to choose in between 2 good items then i would also check the size of the file as a well. I think its a kind of “damn..” situation when you purchase a file then you have to realize its 999.9 MB.

952 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Mo Bro
  • Super Copyright Ninja
+8 more
EladChai
says

679MB flyer mock-up???? Holy Shit… You dont think so guys, Envato should tell how large is the file? I dont want to complaining again, but if i was a buyer and i have to choose in between 2 good items then i would also check the size of the file as a well. I think its a kind of “damn..” situation when you purchase a file then you have to realize its 999.9 MB.

Maybe it has many different variations? (:

60 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
chenboyu
says

my files are almost always bigger than 500mb… so I never notice such issues.

by
by
by
by
by
by