Pretty good idea.

5161 posts
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+12 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

Check it out: http://www.schwartzsound.com/ajplayer official AudioJungle player.

Wow – It’s a surprise that the code has been written by AJ for embedding playlists in external sites, but hasn’t been used here at home.

I will be using your player in future though, Schwartzsound. Thank you!

70 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
frozensatellite says

I could also imagine creating a playlist out of searched terms. Let’s say you have very little time but you wanna check out emotional tracks. So you simply search for tag, put emotional in it and get a list created out of 40-50 tracks. Then you listen and when you think you found the right one, you simply hit buy! :)

Sorry, if this has been mentioned before (didn’t read through all comments)

246 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+2 more
KipaLoops says

Great and Nice Idea!

1050 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+7 more
Sonicbyte says

+1

301 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
tunesurfers says

Great idea and it shouldn’t be very hard to implement. We already have collections. Transform that feature into a playlists feature and add a playlists tab to the top menu. Create a brand new player that stays on top and plays those tracks sequentially.

293 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
+5 more
SchwartzSound says

I could also imagine creating a playlist out of searched terms. Let’s say you have very little time but you wanna check out emotional tracks. So you simply search for tag, put emotional in it and get a list created out of 40-50 tracks. Then you listen and when you think you found the right one, you simply hit buy! :)

Actually, the Audio Jungle Player can do this too. I went ahead and added this functionality as well as a couple other improvements to the custom AJ Player I put together. Now you can instantly build a playlist from search keywords, and sort it too! For some reason the external search api only returns 50 items max, so that’s what the search is limited to. Still better than nothing!

Hope y’all find this useful! Here’s the link again: http://www.schwartzsound.com/ajplayer

70 posts
+3 more
frozensatellite says

Actually, the Audio Jungle Player can do this too. I went ahead and added this functionality as well as a couple other improvements to the custom AJ Player I put together. Now you can instantly build a playlist from search keywords, and sort it too! For some reason the external search api only returns 50 items max, so that’s what the search is limited to. Still better than nothing!

Hope y’all find this useful! Here’s the link again: http://www.schwartzsound.com/ajplayer

Ah cool! Thanks for the headsup!

114 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KajinDetier says

Very good idea! +1 :)

604 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
TortoiseTree says

Envato, we need this, it would make things so much easier for clients! Great idea felt_tips!

by
by
by
by
by
by