• Elite Author
  • Community Moderator
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+6 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

Check it out: http://www.schwartzsound.com/ajplayer official AudioJungle player.

Wow – It’s a surprise that the code has been written by AJ for embedding playlists in external sites, but hasn’t been used here at home.

I will be using your player in future though, Schwartzsound. Thank you!

70 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
frozensatellite says

I could also imagine creating a playlist out of searched terms. Let’s say you have very little time but you wanna check out emotional tracks. So you simply search for tag, put emotional in it and get a list created out of 40-50 tracks. Then you listen and when you think you found the right one, you simply hit buy! :)

Sorry, if this has been mentioned before (didn’t read through all comments)

220 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
KipaLoops says

Great and Nice Idea!

1031 posts
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Argentina
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
Sonicbyte says

+1

265 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
soundengine says

Great idea and it shouldn’t be very hard to implement. We already have collections. Transform that feature into a playlists feature and add a playlists tab to the top menu. Create a brand new player that stays on top and plays those tracks sequentially.

288 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • United States
SchwartzSound says

I could also imagine creating a playlist out of searched terms. Let’s say you have very little time but you wanna check out emotional tracks. So you simply search for tag, put emotional in it and get a list created out of 40-50 tracks. Then you listen and when you think you found the right one, you simply hit buy! :)

Actually, the Audio Jungle Player can do this too. I went ahead and added this functionality as well as a couple other improvements to the custom AJ Player I put together. Now you can instantly build a playlist from search keywords, and sort it too! For some reason the external search api only returns 50 items max, so that’s what the search is limited to. Still better than nothing!

Hope y’all find this useful! Here’s the link again: http://www.schwartzsound.com/ajplayer

70 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
frozensatellite says

Actually, the Audio Jungle Player can do this too. I went ahead and added this functionality as well as a couple other improvements to the custom AJ Player I put together. Now you can instantly build a playlist from search keywords, and sort it too! For some reason the external search api only returns 50 items max, so that’s what the search is limited to. Still better than nothing!

Hope y’all find this useful! Here’s the link again: http://www.schwartzsound.com/ajplayer

Ah cool! Thanks for the headsup!

114 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Italy
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
KajinDetier says

Very good idea! +1 :)

552 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
TortoiseTree says

Envato, we need this, it would make things so much easier for clients! Great idea felt_tips!

by
by
by
by
by
by