1431 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Just bought a brand new Toshiba Laptop Satellite L745 (Hi-speed and 4GB RAM “581GB space”), 500GB external hard drive, external portable DVD and more from my last month’s earning as my birthday gift. I’m so glad ever since I ventured onto Envato. I opened my profile on July just to take a tour around various Envato sister sites and marketplaces and most importantly to see the sizes for preview, thumb, and document variation and after that I never visited again because I was busy with a web design 2-Disc DVDs. And I came back again on 30 Sept to start my uploads – my earning started to record on Oct and to my greatest surprise in 3 months I have sold 1,401 sales and still selling very fast.

I don’t know how to thank the founder of this ultimate site and all the dedicated staff, wonderful authors here and also loyal buyers. You guys are awesome and believe me “ENVATO” is general, in the next 4 years from now will become the world’s most trusted graphic institute and marketplace giant.

• Do not get discouraged mates.
  • Always aim towards your target.
  • Study the market and know the right stuff to create.
  • Consider these marketplaces as “Film industry.” That’s see Envato as a battle field where you don’t create to impress but to make a difference and to make money. No-time to waste mates.
  • Dedicate your time here and you will rip more than you ever expected.
  • Do not think less of your items because you saw someone’s item that is making a huge sales.
  • And finally mates, be the best of yourself.

Additional point by ToivoMedia:

• Always use bullet points.

Thanks once again!

7282 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
doru says

awesome! :D

good luck in the future! Also, buy Skyrim!

3682 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Don’t forget:

Seriously though, Envato seems like a company which keeps it’s integrity even though it’s got pretty big. I’m happy to be part of this place.

370 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
Mirtt says
||+520551|doru said-|| awesome! :D good luck in the future! Also, buy Skyrim!

He used to be encouraged but then he took an arrow to the knee :D

1431 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

It is not about the gadgets but it is an encouragement thread for fellow authors that are experiencing some difficulty here on Envato to know that they can excel once they study the market and create excellent items that many people need.

7282 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
doru says
||+520562|Mirtt said-||
||+520551|doru said-|| awesome! :D good luck in the future! Also, buy Skyrim!
He used to be encouraged but then he took an arrow to the knee :D

I love that game! I can’t wait for the creation kit to be released!

5859 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says
||+520544|mrcharlesbrown said-||

Additional point by ToivoMedia:

• ???

What is ToivoMedia?

542 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemesFever says
||+521444|VF said-||
  • ???
What is TaivoMedia?

A forum user :P

3085 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says
||+521444|VF said-||
  • ???
  • Seriously! That was random ToivoMedia!

@VF: If only you would look right below doru’s post, you’ll find ‘Toivomedia’! And I would appreciate it if you won’t ask: “What is doru?” :D

3682 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+8 more
ToivoMedia says
||+521447|Raincutter said-||
  • Seriously! That was random ToivoMedia!
  • Thanks!
by
by
by
by
by
by