@purethemes: The biggest snort I had all day…
I’ve just seen this article and it makes me laugh. He needs to learn how to speak in Turkish first. It’s not google’s fault if it doesn’t translate it.
PS: I live in Turkiye.
CLINE123 saidGreat comment, reminds me on this
... You don’t know what that means? That my friend is a word: “I kurulumuun”, “you kurulumuun”, “he, she, it, kurulumuun”. “kurulumuunology”, the study of kurulumuun. It’s first grade stuff…
And here for the lazy guys, who don´t like reading:
I have 2 kids…got it directly from Spongebob…Patrick saying “I wumbo, you wombo…” when Spongebob stole Mermaid Man’s superhero belt.
I think this is awesome meme for this.
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Community Moderator
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
LOL guys, that’s not Turkish.
The guy is Indonesian, so that’s probably in their language