Yup, kurulumun means installation, the customer meant he/she couldn’t install the item, so people stop laughing, seriously..
this is kurulumuun
You can die because of that “kurulumuun”
That’s a nice way to force a bad customer to pay:
- Could you process the invoice I sent you last week?
- No, fruit you! What you gonna do now?
- Stahp! Have my money, have my house…
To this day I have no idea what one of customers wrote to me:Hi, First, my English is not very good. This article is therefore hardly read a lot of type. You “Magvanus” I bought the theme. but I can not kurulumuun. Not so in our demo site kurulumuunIf someone could explain what “kurulumuun” means I’ll be able to sleep whole night again!
kurulumu means “Installation”, It’s Turkish language!
Without seeing the fun in supporting I would not be able to take it guys, so just like with almost everything in life – always try to keep laughing!
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.