Yup, kurulumun means installation, the customer meant he/she couldn’t install the item, so people stop laughing, seriously..
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Item was Featured
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
this is kurulumuun
You can die because of that “kurulumuun”
That’s a nice way to force a bad customer to pay:
- Could you process the invoice I sent you last week?
- No, fruit you! What you gonna do now?
- Stahp! Have my money, have my house…
To this day I have no idea what one of customers wrote to me:Hi, First, my English is not very good. This article is therefore hardly read a lot of type. You “Magvanus” I bought the theme. but I can not kurulumuun. Not so in our demo site kurulumuunIf someone could explain what “kurulumuun” means I’ll be able to sleep whole night again!
kurulumu means “Installation”, It’s Turkish language!
Without seeing the fun in supporting I would not be able to take it guys, so just like with almost everything in life – always try to keep laughing!