3 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Doppulu
says

Guys, I made my first sale! Thanks! Envato (GR), you R O C K! But, I would like to thank the person who purchased my item too. Is it possible? How do we get those details? Cheers.

1257 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+3 more
Demorfoza
says

You will never have access to such information. However if you really want to thank your buyers, why don’t do it via help file? :)

3 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Doppulu
says

@Demorfoza, Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have a help file with a thank you note included. I wanted to send him/her a PM. Looks like it’s not possible :(

1257 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+3 more
Demorfoza
says

There is one exception to this. There may be situation when buyer will send you question (regarding your file or whatever) with contact form based on your profile. Then you will be able to check if that person really bought your file, but only then. There’s no other way :)

3 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Doppulu
says

@Demorfoza, That’s cool. But, in my case, they’ve not contacted me. Does that mean that my product is awesome! mmmm… well, I figured it out. My purchaser is a “GENIUS”, they don’t need support :) . Thanks again to my first purchaser, thanks Demorfoza and thank you ENVATO.

123 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
ThemeServant
says

Good question ! We asked a similar one too about simply how to contact or just to know who is the purchaser ?? Unfortunately no way

65 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
  • Sweden
+2 more
dvhughes
says

If you have no other option, which it seems you don’t, may I suggest just thanking them in the items comments. There is a decent chance that the purchaser might eventually see your gratitude there.

123 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
ThemeServant
says

Dvhughes, yes maybe

by
by
by
by