1431 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

How can someone submit a file on Envato bundle? Will the author be informed or will it be announced so that authors can submit just like the magazine? Thanks!

3047 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

I’m not 100% sure, but I think they generally pick popular good items and ask the authors if they are interested.

+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

I’m not 100% sure, but I think they generally pick popular good items and ask the authors if they are interested.

Thanks Chief because I have been trying to Google it but was unable to get any explicit information as to ‘HOW’ or ‘WHEN’.

3007 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

your odds are 1/56170, so unlikely :)) and our odd: 1/337021 :))) so more unlikely :))

+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

your odds are 1/56170, so unlikely :)) and our odd: 1/337021 :))) so more unlikely :))

Sorry duotive I don’t get it. Can you explain how it determines whose file will be on Envato bundle? Thank.

And by the way, I like the way you “Themeforest” guys grab “Elite” quickly. You have 4 items and you are doing great.

2124 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

@mrcharlesbrown: he means that there are 56170 files already in the GraphicRiver library, so that means that your file has to “compete” with all of them :) Although, it’s not quite true, but it’s a rough representation :)

Anyway, as far as I know, it has nothing to do with it :) Only staff knows and it’s only up to them to pick an item for a bundle. If they decide to make bundle of graphic files, then you have great chances of being asked to participate (that is, if you have a high quality items that they like for that particular occasion or bundle-theme).

Bottom line is, you can’t really do anything about it (besides doing your best while creating items) so I’d suggest not to waste your energy thinking about it ;)

+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

@mrcharlesbrown: he means that there are 56170 files already in the GraphicRiver library, so that means that your file has to “compete” with all of them :) Although, it’s not quite true, but it’s a rough representation :)

Anyway, as far as I know, it has nothing to do with it :) Only staff knows and it’s only up to them to pick an item for a bundle. If they decide to make bundle of graphic files, then you have great chances of being asked to participate (that is, if you have a high quality items that they like for that particular occasion or bundle-theme).

Bottom line is, you can’t really do anything about it (besides doing your best while creating items) so I’d suggest not to waste your energy thinking about it ;)

Thanks for the explanation. Noted!

299 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Art101 says

If I understand you correctly. You can upload the bundle as one file and make the preview image and thumbnail as you do for normal files…etc But make sure to mention that to the reviewer that it is a bundle of which items. which have to be related to each other in some way.

1141 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

If I understand you correctly. You can upload the bundle as one file and make the preview image and thumbnail as you do for normal files…etc But make sure to mention that to the reviewer that it is a bundle of which items. which have to be related to each other in some way.

You misunderstood. He wants to be part of an Envato bundle, not upload his own.

299 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Art101 says

@ KarmaThemes. Thanks for clarification ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by