7 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Turkey
okanakdeniz_new says

I just want some advice, I want to build my website, and I want to show my video previews and a buy it button which sends to my VH project file? Of course I want to use the embled code of my videohive stuff and show the previews in my website. How can I do it? Is there any ready template for that I mean to build a seller page of mine, so I can also promote my videohive stuff in my website and send the buyers to here. Please help with your advice.

1815 posts Videohive author & moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Community Moderator
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+7 more
Mocarg Volunteer moderator says

Authors usually upload videos to Youtube or Vimeo. About the button just insert a link with your referral code.

Why the new account?

2046 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Germany
+3 more
Creattive says

Why the new account?

Since he has no Exclusive author badge I guess that’s the reason.

1541 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
dorde says

Not sure what you mean with: ready template. Every web template is just a template (html or flash or cms template) ready for install, you can add content, and template is there just for look (ok, some templates are with more features than just design). I suppose that you’re thinking on wordpress template because wp is the very popular these years.
Create categories and start to create posts with your items with description, embed code and link for VH / AJ / GR download.
“Buy it” button can be simply image with link, but there are good solutions for buttons on wordpress.org, I’m using this plugin on one of my wp websites.
But for non exclusive items maybe better think how to sell items outside the envato marketplaces. That is, among other things, the point of being non exclusive author.

Edit: Just noticed that you’re using joomla. Mkay, there are stuffs for joomla for sure. The point is the same, create articles (or blog posts) with your items. :)

7 posts
  • Turkey
okanakdeniz_new says

Authors usually upload videos to Youtube or Vimeo. About the button just insert a link with your referral code. Why the new account?
Yes I have my new account that some of my works I want to add as non exclusive. My main account is going so well that is why I dont want to turn it to non exclusive, so I opened another account.
188 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
WebRa says

Hi, okanakdeniz! Look as it is made on my page. Probably it will help.

http://pcm-media.com/video-displays.html
188 posts
  • Australia
  • Exclusive Author
WebRa says

Kitchens happen different. They can sometimes solve problems which can’t solve Youtube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook. :)

Youtube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook + Site

188 posts
  • Australia
  • Exclusive Author
WebRa says

Kitchens happen different. They can sometimes solve problems which can’t solve Youtube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook. :) Youtube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook + Site

Well you need to get visitors to your website. You can use those services to drive visitors to your site, but then again you can use them to drive visitors straight to your marketpace portfolio.

There has to be a way to attract visitors to your site. Simply putting your marketplace items on your site and publishing link in your items page will drive more customers from marketplace to your site than from your site to marketplace. And I don’t see any benefit here unless you create a site that offers more than marketplace mirror. Quality, unique content could do that. A mirror with different design can’t.

I agree with you :)

7 posts
  • Turkey
okanakdeniz_new says

<thsnk you so much WebRa and Placdarms. Your informations helped me so much and get all questions in my mind.

7 posts
  • Turkey
okanakdeniz_new says
Your wrbsite is lovely my friend. How can I find that kind of soft websites and make my footages promotion? Yours is lovely, and very easy to surf in it. Looks great:)

Hi, okanakdeniz! Look as it is made on my page. Probably it will help. http://pcm-media.com/video-displays.html
by
by
by
by
by
by