14 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
missyseepy says

Just a quick question, since I haven’t found any way to do this. How does one removes their items from the update queue?

The item was uploaded, then “soft-rejected” before the update queue problem. I reuploaded it with the edit option but found out some other things I’d like to fix before it gets reviewed again. Is there a way to do it and reupload it again? There’s no “remove” option like with the normal queue. Should I just wait and hope for it to be rejected again? ;)

3012 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
TNL3542 says
Just a quick question, since I haven’t found any way to do this. How does one removes their items from the update queue? The item was uploaded, then “soft-rejected” before the update queue problem. I reuploaded it with the edit option but found out some other things I’d like to fix before it gets reviewed again. Is there a way to do it and reupload it again? There’s no “remove” option like with the normal queue. Should I just wait and hope for it to be rejected again? ;)

you should just wait.. ad is haveing some problems.. they should have it fixed soon

694 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
HaziqMir says

I think there is no way to do undo that except if gets rejected ;)

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
PaulAndMissy says

Oh I know there’s been an issue with the update queue. I just don’t want the item to be reviewed just yet, as I want to fix a few things. And there is no way to remove the item from the queue and it’s not in the “hidden” items in my account either.

What I’m trying to find out is: should I just contact support or is there something I’m missing :)

EDIT : Doh, wrong account. It’s missyseepy here :)

1028 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
ThemeBlvd says
Just a quick question, since I haven’t found any way to do this. How does one removes their items from the update queue? The item was uploaded, then “soft-rejected” before the update queue problem. I reuploaded it with the edit option but found out some other things I’d like to fix before it gets reviewed again. Is there a way to do it and reupload it again? There’s no “remove” option like with the normal queue. Should I just wait and hope for it to be rejected again? ;)

Actually, you can just make your changes and just re-submit the product again, it will automatically get pushed to the back of the queue again.

I’m not sure if this technically removes it from it’s previous spot, but this is what I’ve done a few times before.

by
by
by
by
by
by