807 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Ireland
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
matu says

I smoked for 15 years… 40 a day and then one day I just said I had enough and never smoked again…. you have to want to give up

298 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Gewora says

Thanks God I don’t smoke. I saw how hard it is to quit smoking.

Yeah so true. It is very hard to not start smoke when you are young, since it’s “cool”.

But thank god i never smoked. Not even one cigarrete.

1012 posts Massfocus
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
Massfocus says

More recently I read a review about a new disposable eCig from NJoy called Njoy Kings.

I’m a very happy ex-smoker. It’s been over 8 months since I’ve had a real cigarette, and surprisingly I still love the smell of them, I was expecting to hate it pretty quickly. I still get cravings, but when they do come it’s never a craving for a real cigarette, it’s always a craving for an eCig (the craving is similar but the inhalation feeling is slightly different).

End of my novel :)

Whoah Mark, thanks for that share ! I’ve been into E-Cigs since i bought a joyetech something something and i quit cigarettes super easily because of it for a solid 4 weeks or so.

But then my vaporizer broke or something and when i replaced the whole thing TWICE after buying 2 different types of vaporizers (1 the same as the old one and 1 whole new one) i never got that same feeling out of it again, i have no idea why but after that as you may have guessed i bought my first pack again and started smoking and just left the thing.. but reading your experience with another brand i am really thinking about getting a ecig like that, since the one i bought before was super huge etc and certainly did not emulate the ’’smoking’’ behavior like i am used to. It was just about the content but not so much about the delivery. This all was a couple months ago so it’s fresh in my memory and i thought about trying to buy another one to see if i can try to quit all together or not, you surely got me interested with that link :D now lets hope i can get them here in the Netherlands !

32 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Sweden
Deveraux says

First I went from using snus (a kind of teabag that you put under your lip that contains a lot of nicotine, legal in scandinavia, illegal in many other places around the world), so when I moved from Sweden i started smoking, which feels quite a bit less, but then some weeks ago I got a quite expensive and effective e-cig and since then I’ve no intention of starting smoking again. Smoking cigarettes smells horrible, contains over four thousand chemicals, impacts cardio quite negatively etc. not to mention that e-cigs with 18 mg liquids feels a bit more then smoking.

576 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+4 more
flashato says

Almost 6 years without cigarettes here, (a little more than 1 pack per day) and my stop has been from one day to another without any third party plugin.
Today I found that the hard part is not stopping smoke but don’t start smoking again.
I feel strong because I know I m weak with cigarettes.
If you think you can manage 1 cigarette, you loose.If you know you can’t play the game, you win :winktongue:
Happy smell :)

332 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SamyBeats says

I began to smoke less :P I think I’ll be able to soon throw

226 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
Endat says

I kept my cigarettes in the garage, away from the house in the cold.. keeping cigarettes nearby is like having your favorite fast food place next door.

18 posts
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Malaysia
sambruce says

I always keep my cigarettes at home and would not bring to workplace. Gradually, I started to decrease to one stick per day. Would stop smoking after this as the 40% price hike for tobacco in my country just happened.

3744 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

Quit smoking is very easy. My brother-in-law has quit like 8 times.

:)

11 posts
  • Europe
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
dobrina says

Go to Yoga classes, read Osho and ??ditate. It really helps. Good luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by