haha nice c g am f, maybe g d em c to switch it up
I think making a consistent sound like target commercial music would sell great hear.
1. Simple, positive music with a beat…something that will fit nicely into the background. Some combination of piano, guitar, drums, and the occasional ukulele and/or glockenspiel.
2. Epic orchestral music – heavy strings, horns, and heavily layered percussion. You can hear this music on everything from history channel programs, to movies, to every single movie trailer produced in the pas 10 years. Think Hans Zimmer.
3. Dubstep-influenced electronic music. Think Microsoft commercials.
4. Singer/songwriter music…If you can sing.
5. Blues/rock style music with heavy guitar riffs can sometimes be sold.
That is my assessment. Good look, as these categories are heavily, heavily crowded.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.