808 posts We're a nice team!
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
ThemeFocus says

Hi, I find some buyer used Regular License for 2+ different clients site (at lease 2 clients). I think we will stop the buyer all help and support as he before break the license penalized.

Did u also find the same question?

All author maybe also waitting the best solve method for it!

1438 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
WebSmacker says

How do you know they didn’t buy it multiple times? We can’t see how many times someone purchases…

abhimanyusharma003
abhimanyusharma003 Recent Posts Threads Started
654 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

I also know that many of my buyer are using my product on more than “one single End Product”.
I also want to know that what to do in this case.

+9 more
ThemeFocus says

How do you know they didn’t buy it multiple times? We can’t see how many times someone purchases…

If buyer send PM will can use a link check his purchase information.Or you can ask him send u the 2 license purchase code.Because of purchase code is different.

I don’t know other method. :)

432 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+6 more
Jaynesh says

It’s not worth the effort. Be happy that they purchased it and move on.

5939 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Hi, I find some buyer used Regular License for 2+ different clients site (at lease 2 clients). I think we will stop the buyer all help and support as he before break the license penalized.

Personally I would be happy to accept as along as they do not come for support/customization. In an informal sense, a buyer asking half dozen questions for single implementation is worse than someone utilizing it for more than one project but doesn’t need customization/answer from author.

And it is not worthy to trace buyers who goes for more than purchased numbers. This is why a multi-license with some discount is needed – even if such sales are too low. It is a proper way to respect / encourage the buyers who follows license terms.

+9 more
ThemeFocus says

Personally I would be happy to accept as along as they do not come for support/customization. In an informal sense, a buyer asking half dozen questions for single implementation is worse than someone utilizing it for more than one project but doesn’t need customization/answer from author.

And it is not worthy to trace buyers who goes for more than purchased numbers. This is why a multi-license with some discount is needed – even if such sales are too low. It is a proper way to respect / encourage the buyers who follows license terms.

Because of before he already ask many question and get help from us with first client, then again and again ask questions and want to get help for another client site. When we find he have no purchase 2 license then let him send us the 2 purchase license didn’t get any reply! We also have no get any custome services from the buyer but already provide many help.

I don’t know can you full understand me.

:)

1438 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
WebSmacker says

If buyer send PM will can use a link check his purchase information.Or you can ask him send u the 2 license purchase code.Because of purchase code is different.

I don’t know other method. :)

Good to know! thanks :)

5939 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Because of before he already ask many question and get help from us with first client, then again and again ask questions and want to get help for another client site. When we find he have no purchase 2 license then let him send us the 2 purchase license didn’t get any reply! We also have no get any custome services from the buyer but already provide many help.

I don’t know can you full understand me.

:)

In such case, I would rather send the license page link and ask the buyer to get more licenses or inform that support is not available for more than single implementation. It may cost losing ratings though! :D Not getting reply (from buyer) is better than losing ratings!

Again, encouraging good buyers is better than forcing other ones to obey the terms – the safer approach for digital goods. We have bundles that discounts a lot but we don’t discount for multi-license users.

730 posts All things are possible, for one who believes.
  • Won a competition
  • Located in Canada
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
TimMcMorris says
by
by
by
by
by
by