I’m struggling with this all morning, but what I want to do is to create a 2 minute countdown. But I want it to have it in a timecode way like this: 00:02:00:00. But I don’t want it to be in 30/25/24 fps but like a stopwatch, for example: 00:01:30:89.
I know there is a effect called “timecode” but than I can’t change the font so that’s not really a option.
Hopefully there is a simple explanation to this
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
Add new text layer and in the source text property, enter “time” expression.
Not really what I had in mind, but it did bring me the solution. It was actually pretty simple, I just changed the 30 fps to 60 fps and than reversed the comp
Maybe there is a better and cleaner way to do it, but for now this works.