364 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
boomopera says

Number of times reviewers want us to skip looping our tracks in previews…but we would want buyers to hear how seamlessly our tracks loop, how they join and prove to be able to play without the listener noticing, but the player does not give enough justice in this department…

I hope that issue will be sorted in the future.

All the best Pawel

676 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Poland
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
FxProSound says

It’s not possible mp3s never loop seamlessly, so clients must trust descriptions or you must have wav in previews (it’s also not good regarding it’s size) which is not allowed now

364 posts
  • Exclusive Author
boomopera says

Hey Robert, You mean mp3 can never loop on a flash player? I was just wondering if ..a never mind. I will just upload looped versions elsewhere and have a link in description..

safe!

2085 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

Hey Robert, You mean mp3 can never loop on a flash player? I was just wondering if ..a never mind. I will just upload looped versions elsewhere and have a link in description.. safe!

AJ player never loops seamlessly.

What you can do is include both the “atomic” loop and looped version into your package, which will enable you to put the looping version in preview as well…

Or you can do what you already suggested – upload looping version elsewhere. I guess that’s allowed, but I don’t know…

364 posts
  • Exclusive Author
boomopera says

Hi Dejan,

I just want to say Functionality is key,..and if Envato will always make authors work their way around some of the problems here, they will just go and sell in places those functions are present..so they can focus on what they like most. Remember Myspace?

What would be cool is, yeah, the seamless looping, but if there was a way to be able to show buyers where to scroll to hear other versions of tracks, or have a button that would start playing from the second version, sound etc. Now its just like stabbing in the dark. The scrolling almost never takes me to where I want, goes back to the start of the track instead [ok, I checked now and it works fine] But how do I know if there is a second version, I have to go and read the description, but thats just a waste of time for some people..

And this EQ can not be taken for anything useful, If we want we should be able to upload a video for our music there (yeah thats a bit of a stretch)...

2085 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

I agree, there is a lot of room for improvements. But I’d still like to see search improvements implemented first. ;)

364 posts
  • Exclusive Author
boomopera says

I agree, there is a lot of room for improvements. But I’d still like to see search improvements implemented first. ;)
So how exactly do you see it? :) From where I am now its kinda alright…you search, than you can fine-tune results by adding extra words..its all good, but, dont know why we are restricted to find only popular usernames if we look for one..why on earth would you not be able to search all usernames… So now we cant look for specific authors with “search”, we cant look into favorites list, cause there isnt one, buyers just need to learn how to get lucky here..

what else could search include?

by
by
by
by
by
by