• Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • India
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
+2 more
nCrafts says

Yes, that is one way of looking at this preaching: to give in to the temptation at the expense of future. Now, see this from another point of view. I was saving my pocket money, trying to reign in my desires, but for what? I had no ultimate goal in mind. I just did it because I thought it was ‘bad’ to spend the money. When in school, we study hard and resist social interactions, telling ourselves that college life would be better. When in college, we do the same, telling ourselves, that life would be better when we get a job. And when we get a job, we realize that life was best when we were in school. The best days of your life are the present ones, irrespective of the stage you are at.

LightLotusProduction
LightLotusProduction Recent Posts
Threads Started
290 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Europe
LightLotusProduction says

Yes, that is one way of looking at this preaching: to give in to the temptation at the expense of future. Now, see this from another point of view. I was saving my pocket money, trying to reign in my desires, but for what? I had no ultimate goal in mind. I just did it because I thought it was ‘bad’ to spend the money. When in school, we study hard and resist social interactions, telling ourselves that college life would be better. When in college, we do the same, telling ourselves, that life would be better when we get a job. And when we get a job, we realize that life was best when we were in school. The best days of your life are the present ones, irrespective of the stage you are at.

I completely agree. These such a nice words everyone should keep in mind, at every age.

Remember that if you keep thinking (or even better, hoping) that things will improve in the future, there’s a chance they can get worse too… So, just enjoy every day and try to be happy as much as you can ;)

113 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Morocco
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Bouzix says

I am just 18 :’(

LightLotusProduction
Threads Started
290 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe

And why are you sad? You have a long and beautiful life to live ahead of you. Be happy! :D

5544 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

The best days of your life are the present ones, irrespective of the stage you are at.

Yes, but I am talking about how the majority (of youngsters) will receive. In a school where none of the teachers “look cool and patient” with the present, these advises will get unconsciously labled as “not practical” at the exact moment of receiving. The sad story is, without inspirations (live demos) it is impossible to spread something in an intended way. My complaint is, this particular message these days added to the list of “formal advices” in every school – and so saturated :D Sorry for the Off topic.

On topic, I am 33 years old again! :D

415 posts here for love
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
+2 more
nCrafts says

Yep, back to the topic: 20 here :D

1197 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+3 more
Pricop says

I’m 21, almost 22 (3 months away :D ).

113 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Morocco
Bouzix says

And why are you sad? You have a long and beautiful life to live ahead of you. Be happy! :D
i agree :D i will try to earn more experience till i get older like those who are over 40 years old XD
LightLotusProduction
Threads Started
290 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe

i agree :D i will try to earn more experience till i get older like those who are over 40 years old XD

Yes, make experience and try to live with a smile, always. You won’t regret it when you will be over 40 years old ;)

113 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Morocco
Bouzix says

Yes, make experience and try to live with a smile, always. You won’t regret it when you will be over 40 years old ;)

thank you sir :D what make me sad and negative is i got kicked out of school with no bachelor XD haha and now all i have is envato marketplaces :p TO BE OR NOT TO BE XD

by
by
by
by
by
by