2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
JuanAcosta1992 says

Hey guys recently I started doing some social media marketing for a small business. So far they are happy and they referred me to 2 other potential customers. Things are starting to look more serious and I wanted to know how much you guys would charge for the following services.

Set-Up fees – setting up a website using free wordpress theme (all content provided), designing a Logo, Initial SEO (keywords, sitemap, etc) , Facebook Set up (banner and organizing all the info), twitter, google+, you tube channel

Monthly-Fees – SEO , Running Facebook (min 4 posts per month) ,twitter(min 4 posts per month), YouTube, Facebook, and Google+ , and running a Blog on the site which will basically be posting whatever articles the guy wants to post.

Thanks everyone

1251 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+3 more
Pricop says

I think you should charge as much as you think your work worth. These kind of things depends from developer to developer, customer to customer, country to country. Good luck with your business.

3674 posts Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Netherlands
  • Community Moderator
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

I strongly suggest you try to make estimates of the time you’ll need for each individual task, and then base the amount you charge on that. Even if you want to give your client a ‘per project’ or ‘per task’ fee, it really helps to rationalise it for yourself by assigning estimated times to the various activities and calculating a fee based on that.

This greatly reduces your problem to: ‘how much do I charge per hour?’ :)

7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
z-B says

i think this will help , it contains survey & analysis of SEO firms price range from USA , UK, Canada , Australia , India , Germany.

http://www.seomoz.org/blog/seo-pricing-costs-of-services

also have a look at , maybe it’s irrelevant to ur question but i found it very informative in sitting your pricing structure

http://freelanceswitch.com/money/hourly-vs-fixed-pricing/

good luck with ur clients :)

273 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
candeed says

Juan, if you’re new in the business, our best suggestion is to start by setting your hourly rate..

- Divide your whole service into small pieces of tasks.

- Count the working hours that needed to accomplish each task.

- Count the price for each tasks (working hours x your hourly rate).

- Pack the result it in a pricing table.

:grin:

On top of all, remember that a good client bring you to another good clients.. and bad client bring you to another bad clients..

2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
JuanAcosta1992 says

Thank you so much everyone

by
by
by
by
by
by