PaintSpraySounds
PaintSpraySounds Recent Posts Threads Started
46 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
PaintSpraySounds says

for that, what time to dedicate to finish in one piece. I think my question is a little rookie AJ, and I say this because I have more than more than two months and I have not signed up yet uploaded any composition, not because they do not have, but because I never give satisfied to take them for finished . And I have well over 20. So I wanted to ask if are accustomed to direct upload and with few arrangements that match stem from a basic and simple idea without many arrangements or otherwise going edges polishing and filing until the composition is, according to your criteria, perfect parts.

353 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
ExpressSoul says

It depends of mood and complexity of the idea. I don`t think that this information (how much time it takes) will be important to you. It may take from 30 min (if you record track with only bell for example) to all the day, or half.. (if you make orchestra track or smthg). You know, the main question here is a result. So don`t care about time. If you feel that it is sounds finished and ready – upload (if you want to sell it)

PaintSpraySounds
46 posts
  • Located in Spain
PaintSpraySounds says

thanks for your answer, my doubts may be due to the insecurity of not knowing how they will be accepted my compositions

353 posts
ExpressSoul says

Try, try, try again, it is the most correct way to find out everything you want to!

PaintSpraySounds
46 posts
  • Located in Spain
PaintSpraySounds says

So I do not think about it much more and I start to put my compositions At the end of the day you have to start walking the walk

353 posts
ExpressSoul says

Ha. Well. Anyway, the faster you will start to upload – the faster you will understand what exactly types of music and sound here are required. So good luck!

160 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
sunchannelmusic says

Outside of AJ, I’m a musician who’s put out several records. To me, that is a much higher pressure situation in terms of committing to a final version of something. What I’ve learned from that experience is that whether it’s a record, AJ track, or whatever creative project, you have to eventually accept it’s as good as it will be and put it out. When you look back on it and wish you did something differently, you can apply that knowledge for the next song.

Some creators at Pixar were asked once on how they know if a movie is finished. They replied that they never really think it’s finished, they just have to release it.

276 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
JumaStudios says

It’s quite important not to rush, in my opinion…although sometimes I do it. But what I learned from my modest experience, is that its always good to leave the track you finished for a while…give it a few hours then come back to it. You will see things differently, from the mixing point of view but also sometimes from the composition point of view.

Its always good to give a break to your ears :)

PaintSpraySounds
46 posts
  • Located in Spain
PaintSpraySounds says

I use a method to check whether a piece still has the appeal for me. I leave it to stand a few days and then I listen to all the new ideas I’ve been composing, returning to hear it if any parts arouses special interest, I feel that this composition has something. It’s like you hear as if he had composed myself, as if it were a simple external listener This perspective is very interesting. But I meant what I specifically is similar to what has been said sunchannelmusic on PIXAR .. Someone once said that the recording of an album is never finished, it leaves

PaintSpraySounds
46 posts
  • Located in Spain
PaintSpraySounds says

I’ve been listening to your music and I like It has a pop universe that I find quite attractive, beyond corporate use as background music

by
by
by
by
by
by