The_Auditory_Group
The_Auditory_Group Recent Posts Threads Started
32 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada
+2 more
The_Auditory_Group says

If we’re talking fully producing a song from scratch then I need at least two solid days. One to get the arrangement and produce then one to finish producing and mix. That’s a tight schedule for me. I do work in advertising writing music so I fully produced tracks in a few hours on a regular basis but 95% of the time they are 30 seconds or less.

I mean, I suppose it all comes down to the deadline. If your making you own, then keeping it more relaxed can’t hurt. If its being made for you, that ussually means your off to the races.

1398 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

It depends, anyway in the first day almost everything is written :)

511 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
JonBuice says

It depends, anyway in the first day almost everything is written :)

Thats an awesome pace. I’ve noticed you get tracks out on a pretty consistant basis, seems like everyday! I’ve been hung up on my latest track because I second guessed my arrangement twice. (upload, delete, upload, delete, etc). BUT , on average if I really have my mind set on a tune, I’d say 2 days worth of work :)

232 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
DenisTorman says

I read this post and frankly speaking slowly going crazy. How can a couple of days to create a full song? Probably many of you have a secret button “Create Track”. Give us the secret of how you do it. I spend at least two weeks. And sometimes the process goes on half a year or more.

31 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Bestceller says

1 day :))

25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Baszz says

It Usually takes 2-5 days….. But 2-6hours for AJ….....also has incomplete from the ninetieth)))))

866 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
JohnRosso says

sometimes 5 hour ;)

40 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Pestrator says

It depends I take about 3 hours give or take and then I take about the same amount of time or more mixing and mastering it.

by
by
by
by
by
by