179 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Lebanon
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
RalphSd says

Hello guys,

Okay lets be realistic how much of an income would you be happy and satisfied with…of course we all wish for the big numbers, but we should take into consideration the situation were in.

For example I live in Lebanon I think an income of 8000$ would be able to support me and my family , the living is very expensive over here..and salaries are low so if you only stick to getting employed and dont think out of the box or try doing something else to increase your income, theres barely a chance to self support yourself.

5391 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Australia says

seems high. I would have thought far less in the lebanon, but have no experience.

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Lebanon

and in Oz

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Australia

If you think cost of living is high there, dont come to Australia lol. Will blow your mind

741 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
delgibbons says

3-400 dollars ; That would be amazing lol. I think I just need to bolster my portfolio, get some more real quality in there, and it’ll come.

I’m not deluded enough to think I can make millions.

Need to learn Wordpress design, methinks ;-D

179 posts
  • Lebanon
  • Exclusive Author
RalphSd says

seems high. I would have thought far less in the lebanon, but have no experience.

It is very high! but unfortunately with less than such income you can barely live a decent life especially if you have a wife and kids. If youre single far less would be enough to enjoy your life.

Man we have a stable 300-400$ expenses for the generator at the end of the month because electricity cuts

179 posts
  • Lebanon
  • Exclusive Author
RalphSd says

seems high. I would have thought far less in the lebanon, but have no experience. http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Lebanon

and in Oz

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Australia If you think cost of living is high there, dont come to Australia lol. Will blow your mind

That is not much accurate especially with the utilities because I dont live in the capital so water, electricity, internet( Maximum allowance is 1mbps not even close to 6) is much more expensive

3716 posts Community Moderator
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Community Moderator
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

Enough to live happily :-)

1477 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Bedros says

Hello guys,

Okay lets be realistic how much of an income would you be happy and satisfied with…of course we all wish for the big numbers, but we should take into consideration the situation were in.

For example I live in Lebanon I think an income of 8000$ would be able to support me and my family , the living is very expensive over here..and salaries are low so if you only stick to getting employed and dont think out of the box or try doing something else to increase your income, theres barely a chance to self support yourself.

How could it be that expensive :O

102 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
KurtBilisim says

I need to solve my concentration issues fast and produce stuff to get $500 a month. That would solve my problems for a short period. Then $1000 would be good enough, of course if I continued to get it for the rest of my life. It probably won’t last that long for me so getting about $3000 would be awesome to save money for later years.

741 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
delgibbons says

I wish I could work out a rhyme or reason for sales or data as to why certain pieces sell when….but at the mo I’m stabbing in the dark. I’m sure it’ll come my friend.

I need to solve my concentration issues fast and produce stuff to get $500 a month. That would solve my problems for a short period. Then $1000 would be good enough, of course if I continued to get it for the rest of my life. It probably won’t last that long for me so getting about $3000 would be awesome to save money for later years.
179 posts
  • Lebanon
  • Exclusive Author
RalphSd says

Hello guys,

How could it be that expensive :O

It is expensive I think one should live here to know what Im talking about

The 8000 income I stated, is a target…a number that I think is enough for 2 people with children to live Decently!.

Allright Guys “Lebanon”, or the “8000$” is NOT the point :P Share with me your ideas on how much you think is enough depending on your situation?

by
by
by
by
by
by