490 posts
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
tacoMusic says

I’ll let you guys know how I do too when I’m done showering myself in this limelight! Blarrrgghhh! Give me moooorree!!!

139 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
SERFmusic says

Not to beat a dead horse given this thread started a few months back lol but I figured since my week of being featured author is coming to a close :( I can briefly hate my experience.

This has been the best week of sales for me so far …I’ve been an author on AJ for a little under a month. I also received my first extended license as well. I’m sure being featured this week has definitely helped, but I also uploaded a few items that got approved as well so that I’m sure has helped.

I’m very honored and thankful for this experience and like so many of you have said, I know that this feature will plant seeds and we will reap a harvest in the future :)

53 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
ElegantProjects says

My dad once bought my song when I was on Aj in the past. He told me he looks on the mid page the new music list. Because he can go to the popular list but there the top authors what I am trying to say is I think people look for what’s new and not what’s hot.

53 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
ElegantProjects says

My dad once bought my song when I was on Aj in the past. He told me he looks on the mid page the new music list. Because he can go to the popular list but there the top authors what I am trying to say is I think people look for what’s new and not what’s hot.

3152 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

:( I can briefly hate my experience.

Was it really that bad? ;)

139 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
SERFmusic says

:( I can briefly hate my experience.
Was it really that bad? ;)

OMG …i meant to put SHARE my experience!!! Auto-correct on iPhone! I love the experience!

by
by
by
by
by
by