60 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
TrapezeArtiste says

How many sales does everyone tend to average per month?

I joined last year but just started putting time into it in March this year.

In March I had 14 sales and this month I have had 16 so far, fingers crossed it keeps growing!

387 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
illuminations says

I’ve maintained a pretty good upward trend minus a few slow winter months in the middle since I joined on.

44 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
DeltaMusic says

Wow! It’s cool! I just dream about this picture :)

1545 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
SoundFix says

I hope your sales keep on increasing TrapezeArtiste :)

To be honest mine have been all over the place as I haven’t put much time into AJ in terms of uploading lots of tracks. The bundle/nominations have helped my sales increase though over the last couple of months and I will be uploading regularly over summer.

photo ScreenShot2013-04-19at234900_zpsd056ab7a.png

1545 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
SoundFix says

I’ve maintained a pretty good upward trend minus a few slow winter months in the middle since I joined on.

That’s a very nice almost triple increase between Jan and Feb! :O Did you do a lot of promotion around that time or add new tracks? What’s your secret? ;)

387 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
illuminations says

Don’t worry Timaphone I’m sure you will get there. I was just checking out your stuff and it’s all pretty great. I especially liked your track “Fly”. I can tell you put a lot of effort into that one. Really creative and unique while still being very friendly for the corporate market. Keep it up!

SoundFix: Yeah I’m not sure what happened there in February. I wish I knew in fact. I didn’t upload anything at all from mid November to mid February. i think I had a couple of videohive placements that did pretty well and maybe just that momentum has fueled me on a bit. It’s also interesting though because the last two months sales came out of the gate blazing for the first two weeks and then were considerably slower going into the last two weeks. Sometimes this place is pretty hard to figure.

44 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
DeltaMusic says

Don’t worry Timaphone I’m sure you will get there. I was just checking out your stuff and it’s all pretty great. I especially liked your track “Fly”. I can tell you put a lot of effort into that one. Really creative and unique while still being very friendly for the corporate market. Keep it up!
Thank you!
60 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
TrapezeArtiste says

Great sales guys!

Soundfix – I would say you have done remarkably well considering you only have 16 items in your portfolio!

Illuminations – How many tracks do you upload a month? I see you only have around 50 items so it seems you are having a lot of sales compared to the amount of material submitted :-)

387 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
illuminations says

Thanks TrapezeArtiste,

When I joined last year I was pretty busy with other projects so I started by just posting a few old tracks I had lying around. Then to at least maintain some sort of consistency of uploads throughout the year i tried to at least get some smaller uploads like logos and some sfx. This year I don’t know how much I am going to be able to increase my output on here but I am going to be focusing more on high quality full length music tracks rather than logos and sfx. Although the logo stuff can be fun so I may still do a few of those.

24 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
MarkedSound says

I had one my first day (I’m brand spankin new here!), I have some pending tracks uploading. Really curious to see how I will start trending month to month. Great info everyone! What do you think gets notice on audio jungle and how/why?

by
by
by
by
by
by