1436 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

How long does it take for a temporarily held item by the review team be processed?

367 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Satgur says

it took one day in my case and finally…..item is rejected! :) I have to chk the reason. i wish same should not happen to you!

+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Mine is quite a huge premium bundle with lots of elements! I place it on a very affordable category for the sake of some of my customers that keep in touch with me. Maybe the team is wondering why I had to place it there after several weeks of time cost and how much they will place it.

It has being more than one day (3 days now since I uploaded it). I hope it will be finally processed soon! I’m a bit WORRIED and eager to see it on the marketplace.

1844 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

Mine was held for about 10 minutes, but I guess it was not as complex as yours.

+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Honestly ShermanJackson and Satgur, my heart is pounding now. This bundle took me a very long time because there is a huge sales target I want to achieve through it. The real regular price of that item is 40 times higher how much it will be sold here on graphicriver (not to talk more about the extended license). The time I spent on that premium bundle is equal to 10 to 12 graphic items that is why I’m a bit worried why it has been held this long. I suspended other projects I’m working on just for this bundle.

I’m having headache now… hahaha! Hope it will be processed soon and approved!

1844 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says
||+519336|mrcharlesbrown said-|| Honestly ShermanJackson and Satgur, my heart is pounding now. This bundle took me a very long time because there is a huge sales target I want to achieve through it. The real regular price of that item is 40 times higher how much it will be sold here on graphicriver (not to talk more about the extended license). The time I spent on that premium bundle is equal to 10 to 12 graphic items that is why I’m a bit worried why it has been held for this long. I suspended other projects I’m working on just for this bundle. I’m having headache now… hahaha! Hope it will be processed soon and approved!

Don’t worry, you don’t posses the black paw for nothing. Your items are top notch, which is why they are probably in a dilemma as to what price tag will be suitable for the bundle. I can’t understand how you are having a headache etc, leave that for the newbies like us. :)

+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says
||+519337|ShermanJackson said-|| Don’t worry, you don’t posses the black paw for nothing. Your items are top notch, which is why they are probably in a dilemma as to what price tag will be suitable for the bundle. I can’t understand how you are having a headache etc, leave that for the newbies like us. :)

Thank you my friend Jackson! I will drink something cold to chill myself up as I wait for the appointed time when I will receive the unpredictable reply from the reviewer. haha

+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says
||+519337|ShermanJackson said-|| Don’t worry, you don’t posses the black paw for nothing. Your items are top notch, which is why they are probably in a dilemma as to what price tag will be suitable for the bundle. I can’t understand how you are having a headache etc, leave that for the newbies like us. :)

Thank you my friend Jackson! I will drink something cold to chill myself up as I wait for the appointed time when I will receive the unpredictable reply from the reviewer. haha

+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

It is the 4th day now. Wow, my item has never been held that long before. I wonder what is going on… is it politics?

• I wonder the magic in my artwork that is taking them long time to unveil?
  • I wonder why this long?
  • I wonder what will be the response of the reviewer?
3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Moderator says

It is most certainly not politics, rest assured of that :)

If it is temp held, the reviewer proably just wants an opinion from someone else, and that ‘someone else’ will also have a queue of their own files to get through :)

Good things come to those who wait ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by